We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

top lols

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: top lols   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:28 pm

First off he already has his own Promod clan.i believe he has like two. Cymatic and Trama. 

Cymatic was a team that had disbanded before I applied for DVAS because the leaders/members were inactive and didn't talk...

Second. Jeff has been caught with hacks previously and has also distributed them with viruses and not to other players through skype. 

M* members asked me to send them a cheat and I didn't like this member so I made a keylogger and sent it to him, whoever he distributed it to after is not my problem....

as He said he Busted several of our M* Members. well that is pure bullshit as he never has.

I busted 3 of your members... Danni, Blue and a person called elevate (or something along the lines of that)

that was never the reason he got banned from M* and our website\forums. He was banned simply for the reason that  he wanted to do shit his own way even though we allowed him in "our" clan and team. 

so me "taking over a team" is you lot begging me to play well Arill did.

he tried to take over the Leader roll and then when he wasnt promoted co leader he went on a rampage and threatened our Clan with GGC Bans and said he was a GGC admin and he would DDOS us until we break.

At what point did I say I was a GGC admin? DDOSing with my net? Never heard something so hilarious in my life.

He is no good. i like DVAs and everyone in DVAS. i have never had any problems with anyone in here so that's why i am writing this to warn everyone of Jeff. do not let him in. i can supply Skype Chats from him and other people about him. you can ask anyone from FRag, DEA, :PS: M*, and any other clans he has been in about him and why he either left or was kicked out.  DO NOT TRUST HIM. I REPEAT! DO NOT TRUST HIM. i cant say much more except he always leaves any clan he is in and will not be a dedicated player to DVAS. thats all.

Lol, are ya havin a giggle m8?
Back to top Go down
Arilln1

PostSubject: Re: top lols   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Hahaha what a bullshit hahah good job. I don't even know what should I write...
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: top lols   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am

<17:16:10> "jEFFFzu": your all getting banned
<17:16:11> "jEFFFzu": on cg
<17:16:13> "jEFFFzu": on pbbans
<17:16:15> "jEFFFzu": on ggc
<17:16:16> "Arill": cool
<17:16:26> "jEFFFzu": i was an ex pbbans admin
<17:16:30> "jEFFFzu": i know people
<17:16:34> "jEFFFzu": to get you all banned
<17:16:35> "jEFFFzu": on pb
<17:16:36> "jEFFFzu": gg wp

Now Jeff, I obviously don't know if these are set up or not, I can only assume here. But it still remains the fact that we rejected your application, so please cut your losses and don't try and make this an extended discussion. Whatever is between you and *M is not really my or DVAS' problem.

I hope that none of this is true, and that if so you'll be able to find a team/clan/community that suits you. Best of luck.

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
TheRealJeff

PostSubject: Re: top lols   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 am

It isn't hard to find a skype quote changer.

http://code.google.com/p/skype-quote-generator/

but anyway I thought you said I was a "GGC admin" omg M* just please stop before humiliating yourself in another teams forums :L
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: top lols   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 am

TheRealJeff wrote:
It isn't hard to find a skype quote changer.

http://code.google.com/p/skype-quote-generator/

but anyway I thought you said I was a "GGC admin" omg M* just please stop before humiliating yourself in another teams forums :L
So first you're saying that the quotes are made up, and then u use them to prove that you never said to be a GGC admin...please Jeff...
I'm closing this topic, and spare me the trouble and don't make a new one ok?

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top lols   

Back to top Go down

top lols
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1