We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scrim DEA vs DVAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deakillernick

PostSubject: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Enough of u Girlz can get together and Scrim us on 1.6?
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 pm

...and Myth...maybe we have a talk on TS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 am

Well i mean if u want to call us hackers again, Sure
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:11 am

Oh this is gonna be good, I don't normally have a grudge against people/clans, but what you guys did in our last scrim kinda annoyed me...a lot.
I'm fine with having a talk in ts. If you can convince me then and there, then i see no problem why we couldn't do a friendly mix.
That is ofcourse if you manage to bring up good argumentation.
Send me a private message here on the forum, or add me on xfire 'lmyth34l' and we'll discuss a meeting time ok?
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:18 am

u keep ur bullwinkle up...idc...u wanna scrim or u wanna cry for old times
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 am

and heat...by ur own clan members admission..u hack
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:22 am

u can keep on going the road like DVAS last leadership...or u find ur own way...im not here to do harm...im here to play a game
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 am

In what way did i ever harm you or showed that intention? You're the one coming to our forum, calling us 'Girlz', accusing our members and pretending were all kids. If you don't know how to request a scrim diplomatically then why even try?

Oh and btw, as a clan leader/manager/admin whatever the hell you are, I was really hoping you would be able to conjugate your verbs... Heat hacked, past tense.
Back to top Go down
deakillernick

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:32 am

I see ...u to smart forĀ  a scrim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:02 am

And too your own members who are in DEA, Ranker hacked. And from all of us here at DVAS. You will never win a match/game/tournament against us. Call us hackers, Go for it. Ill demo up and run the CG-anti cheat if I must. Maybe then will you retards understand that some people have enough brain power to move a mouse and hold down left mouse button extremely better then the poor players you call "good" at the game. Maybe it would be in your best option to not scrim against DVAS unless you are looking to stay under our thumb. The way it always has been.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:59 am

Here we go again. I thought we could have peace but this cool guy 'killer' Nick is simply being an ass. We don't really want to scrim againt people who act like that...the way you start your sentence clearly shows me what an arrogant gamer you are. Someone who builds up his self esteem by having 'skillz' in a game, someone who dares to talk like that on some other clan's forum while they just finished the conflict with you. I'm sorry to tell you that you have no skillz but that's not my point.

You guys just don't deserve to have another possiblity to scrim against us, that's all. Pls ban me when I say the 'noob' word on your server again.

Now your little brain might just think that we're scared to scrim against you. I allow you to think that with your little brain.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:52 am

Stop with the bullshit on OUR forums. We haven't really done anything to you, and you come on our forums and insult us and accuse us. I really thought we were all going to grow some balls, be mature and put this whole, "DEA vs DVAS" bullshit behind us.. Please, don't come here again until you have something that actually makes sense to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim DEA vs DVAS   

Back to top Go down

Scrim DEA vs DVAS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1