AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Co-Leader(s)   Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:52 am

Two Co-Leaders ? Is this just a new thing with a community or what
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader(s)   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:10 am

Sergey is the Co-leader that i appointed, and Xanatos is the previous one. I'm not gonna remove Xanatos from that group untill he's back and we're able to have a talk with eachother.
I don't think it would testify of good respect if we just remove Xanatos from his rights while he's on vacation without him having any say in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader(s)   Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 am

I dont think it would testify of good respect if you appoint a new coleader without xana having any say in it either. Your pretty much kicking him off the position all ready
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader(s)   Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:20 am

Maybe I should clarify a bit more.
Xanatos is on vacation for now, but nonetheless did the effort of going to an internet cafe to catch up with what was going on. During that time i was able to have a short talk with him and explained why and what measures I took after Ryan and more left the clan.
Xanatos said he would have done the same and didn't blame me for anything. Unfortunatly we did not have enough time to talk in debt about the admin positions, but let me direct you to my big post in which i stated that none of the admin positions were final, and it could all change depending on what outcome me and xana will agree on.
Furthermore I'd like to point out that i'll be going inactive starting from New Year for one month. I need that time to study for my exams. Xanatos however will not be back till the 6th or 7th January, which leaves us with a whole week in which we wouldn't have a leader/co-leader.
This leads me to the conclusion that naming a co-leader for the time being was the best option for the community right now. Sergey himself knows that nothing is set in stone yet.

Sorry if I caused some frowning or confusion.

Greetz,
Myth34

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader(s)   

Back to top Go down

Co-Leader(s)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1