HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

another one bites the dust.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocker

PostSubject: another one bites the dust.....   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:55 am

this time it's DVAS ROCKER.....
i've been thinking allready a while on the idea of leaving this clan because i'm getting too annoyed on small things, things that are not worth yelling and shouting for but still. If you guys only knew how many times the last 3/4 months i was so close of an outburst....
also my job isn't helping alot and the evolution of games and new games isn't excactly my thing......
so i descided a while ago to leave it up to another one to lead this clan into a next fase.....i'm tired of it and like one of the greatest members of this clan once said to me: if ppl don't wanna follow you ,you follow your own thing than. I just wanna have fun while i game instead of getting annoyed every 5 minutes,and since my gaming time is reduced to a minimum caused by my job 5 minutes are precious to me.....
since i invented and wrote the "once you leave"-rule i won't coming back into this clan.

never the less the whole DVAS period  was a blast for me with no sorrows nore regrets !
I enjoyed being your clan-leader and i considder many of you as friends, who, if it's in my power, can ask me everything , whatever it is ! I mean that, if you guys need something that i can provide, just ask and i will do it ! i'm not depressed or something like that, i thaught this true and this dissision came up as the best solution !

now who need to lead this clan is up to you guys....i sujest legion if he have the time and if he wants, if not i sujest the forum admins to make a poll or something with a few canidates.....just remember the basic foundation of this clan and with a few loyal members you can achieve alot, trust me , i know !
now for the servers: i will make sure DVAS have 2 gaming servers and a ts3 server for a couple of months.....after that you guys are on your own ! but if that is the only obstical for this clan to survive....shit i will keep on paying i guess, it's only money right.....

now for the finnish fucks/the royal finnish fucks/ the French camemberts/ the lazy amiricans/the english scone (yes you bbbbbryan)/ and the one and only turk :
like i wrote above, if you need anything just ask, you guys were awesome and it's been an honor to knowing you !

maybe you can do me a little favor or a last request? i promised heat if he behaved i would bring his name up for the Christmas admins....i didn't promise him adminship but a chance to becoming an admin.....
i know many of you don't trust him but i know for sure he will go true fire for DVAS and i believed he learned his lesson.....sorry heat that's the best i can do for you now...i wish i could do more.....

now game your asses off ....it is what it is....nothing more, nothing less

ps: i'm gonna close this topic, no need to say something and if you are angry @ me contact me on x-fire.......

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:20 pm

I was going to wait for someone else to reply first... I'll be honest, I don't quite know what to say.

You've been keeping this clan going for quite some time, and to me you were always the leader of DVAS.  I'd personally like you to reconsider and just work through those moments that were getting you annoyed, but as a friend I'd wish you well and the same as what you've said to the clan goes for you too, if you ever need something I'm here for you.

As for me being clan leader... Unless it's really needed, I'd like to decline.  I won't see this clan just disappear, but at the same time, I don't think I have it in me to lead it.  For a while now I've been trying to leave things to $uperMaN to do, so I can catch up on the other games I've got to play when I'm not working.

Not angry with you at all...  You're free to lead your own life, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  But don't close the topic, let people leave you messages here because you will be missed.  You had one of the bigger, louder voices in teamspeak.  Gunna be nice and quiet with you gone. ;D

Later man, and come back once in a while just to play and catch up.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Wow, wait what, when and why?

ROCKER.... Remember when you said back in the days that you, meta and I will be in this clan even when we are 80 years old and keep up playing? And that this clan never dies?

I don't know what's been up lately here, nor on our servers, but really did not see this coming!

You did great job saving this clan and making it to be the biggest and baddest of the 1.6 No doubts that you will be missed! You're the man!

Love ya~ One of the fucks of Finland.
I love you

Jokes

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:00 pm

You were 1 heck of a great leader, good luck with your life, and do what you desire.

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:19 pm

I haven't really played much with you, but i hope to see you around. Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Normally I feel like it's not necessary to post here since I talked to Rocker on xfire shortly after I read this. But I am good to say that no one ever can replace you Rocker. You kept this clan alive and idk what's gonna happen now. I can't imagine someone else leading this clan but you.

People might point with their fingers to us, us LoL players, only around 10 people, that we're one of the reason for Rocker's decision. I'd like to defend us here since we're only a small group. There are counteless other members. They are inactive, not my fault. Yeah it's pretty shit that the server's are empty. But that's not to blame on LoL players. It's not like we're never playing Call of Duty.

Rocker's decision seems legit in my eyes. We have always faced some problems with the rules, with people who ignored them, with people who didn't care about his warnings. And this is obviously the result. I feel guilty aswell since I am not playing CoD that much anymore and that's why I am keeping nothing alive.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:52 pm

When I first time read your message, Rocker, I didn't know what to think and that why I didn't want to write anything. I though, if I take one or two days to though this true and maybe then I could write nice reply to you and try to convince you to stay. But I am still too speechless.

You were the best leader I could have imgagined and I honor your decision. I wish you the best for your future and I hope we can talk or see you again.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:15 pm

I am wordless aswell. Also wanna say in this post sorry to you if I//something that I did were the reason(s) for your decision.

Thanks to you anyway for everything, good luck with whatever you'll be doing for now.

The last question: will you still stop by to play with us at the server? Smile

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:27 am

I as well have already talked to ROCKER. Guys, this one isn't just on a couple people, but it's on all of us. Rules were made to try and stop people from doing things, which makes sure there is no corruption. When rules are not followed by someone once, well sure sometimes a warning is okay. But, when rules are not followed repeatedly and not just by one person, but the majority of the clan... Well, I can see how frustrated ROCKER could have gotten, causing him to leave. Yes, some rules you may not agree with. Yes, you may not want to follow those rules. But in the end, if you have a problem with the rules, then you can either speak up and have everyone talk about it, knowing that in the end it is the clan-leaders decision, or you can straight up just leave. I think we all owe ROCKER an appology, and ROCKER, I would like to invite you back to being the clan-leader. We all fucked up, but if you just give us another chance, I assure you, you wouldn't regret it. And guys, what the clan leader says goes. If you really want to talk to someone in teamspeak, but you know the rule is that the teamspeak is private and only for members no acceptions, well then how hard is it to just open up teampseak and find an empty server and go there? Once more I will say, ROCKER will you please come back and lead our clan, remembering that you are the clan-leader and if you make a rule and someone doesn't follow it, you can kick them out? I hope you choose to stay, but if you do not, I wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Ossacz

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Well ROCKER i can remember the times when you played at these hardcore servers and I was a cool guy admin in =NN=. Damn these where times. I also hope, like all of the others wrote, that you reconsider your decision and lead our clan. I remember also the seconds where i read this message first. I couldnt believe. DVAS without ROCKER is just like christmas without santa claus. Just to awful to imagine.. Sad
Well, ROCKER, if you decide that you wont come back I want to wish you also the best of luck in your life and that you'll always remember your dudes from DVAS!

Honestly a huge THANK YOU! Hope to see you on our servers sometimes.

Yours faithfully DVAS Ossacz.
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Didnt see this one coming. Must be hard decision for you Rocker to leave. I respect that!

Good luck in future endeavors!

Thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:50 pm

I have mixed feelings about this one Ruben.

The strength of the clan will be tested now, especially towards the final moments of the service payment.

I can't comment, I've had the same problems and emotions about leaving. I consider myself a deserter to the clan so I don't want to come off hypocritical, but you were the last person I'd see leave. Especially as you had so much pride in what you had accomplished. I can also understand h3ro's situation. Only those close to me would understand but obviously there was a rift afterwards.
Rejoining was probably trying to draw blood from a rock.

I fear now that a power struggle will take place now for a position that I believe is unwanted for a few of the candidates. It's fun and games until the word "business" pops up.

I will regretfully say that I was prepared to donate, but was never prepared to set up a long term payment agreement. I did feel guilty and decided to step down.

My next point then is, would there be a point in trying to keep it afloat? I mean we're are essentially just a "fun clan." We've never participated in anything 'Major League' and I doubt we will in the future. So leave no stone unturned and just enjoy the last few weeks, months or whatever while it lasts. We knew this day would come.

Unless you're truly serious about keeping the team, I would then bring up my third point. Upgrade. We've been on this MW1 version for years. Maybe in order to succeed we must reach out to newer games.

On the other hand mate, you've done one hell of a feat. Not many people have the credentials you do. You outlived all other clans from the same era. Impressive work my friend.
It's time to pursue your personal ambitions, and when you game, don't feel the guilt and feel you still need to keep tags or whatever or become heavily involved with the clan from this point onward. You're your own man. Have fun.

Josh.

"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."

"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.

Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am

Owww Man... Nothing to say more, thanks for all you have done for us. 4 years together (well long time I didnt play). Ryan will do a great Leader so this clan is in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another one bites the dust.....   

Back to top Go down

another one bites the dust.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1