We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How deep goes this DEA shizzle?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: How deep goes this DEA shizzle?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 pm

I just played with an old friend from my previous clan on a DEA server. After a few headshots and ownage i got banned. From my point of view it was automaticly....

is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: How deep goes this DEA shizzle?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:32 am

Well we had some problems with DEA in the past, for example deliberately using hacks in mixes and stuff and banning our members without a good reason. So rocker ordered to ban all the DEA members that join our server, to be done with it once and for all. So it's probably them doing the same thing to us, or it was just a coincidence.

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
ghostie

PostSubject: Re: How deep goes this DEA shizzle?   Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 am

the leader of dea: nick bans people for: repeated rule breaking, behavior issues (insulting admins, language etc), or stuff like that

hes also quite trigger ban happy, banned me for not taking it easy on the other players on the server
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: How deep goes this DEA shizzle?   Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:45 am

Sadly I got banned for the same reason Ghostie... He unbanned me after I PM'd him and he said... "I didn't ban u for hacking...then for lack of good judgement." There's a lot more to it, but this is the part that made me giggle. ^^

I'll say now, we're not banning any more DEA members, nor are we going to complain about their server rules. It was funny when it happened to Ratchet and Rocker, we had a good laugh about what Ratchet made, but I'm not going to carry something on, you should all know it's not in my nature. If you get banned on a DEA server, take note of the admin that did it, what you were banned for and we'll try and sort something out. Peacefully, ok? No going on their servers raging, and heat... No attempting to take down their servers.

As the new servers are starting with a fresh ban list, there'll be no DEA members on it. I'll grab the old one and take the names that are labelled as hacker or other serious rule breakers, but as for clan based bans, they're all off.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How deep goes this DEA shizzle?   

Back to top Go down

How deep goes this DEA shizzle?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1