We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

again the same f°cking shit over and over again....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocker

PostSubject: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 pm

so here it is: me and ratchet are kicked/banned from DEA servers....
i was banned for being a hacker....by some asshole with no skills what so ever called NICK
ratchet was banned for calling himself a noob when he said hi to me....
from now on, no dea member is welcome on DVAS servers . i'm not gonna discuss this
but the first admin that is online on a server and don't ban DEA members is gonna explain something to me.....

cheers

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 pm

If only members are in server and DEA members come into our servers, do they need to call admins so that they could ban DEA members? + Do the members need to have negative attitude towards DEA members too?

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm

lol
  rocker pissed
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 pm

This is quite funny and sad at the same time.
There are rules on other people's serves which need to be followed. Such rules we have to respect and we should have no problems with these rules. 

I am playing CoD4 since quite some time. It's been four years for sure and maybe it's 5 already (Yes pros and I am still a noob xD) but I've never seen something corrupt, disturbed, thoughtful and childish in my whole CoD4 career like that!

Have a look at this and you might enjoy it... 

After that kick I joined there again and saw that they were accusing Rocker for hacking. And I also tried to discuss with the admins and was a little bit mad too and then they tempbanned me. Dunno if Rocker's ban was a temp or perm one.

I wasn't looking for a fight really and it wasn't my intention to start one. But what just happened is... well

Funny fact: They said the N-Word too >Very Happy. So they shall ban themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 pm

take screen shot of them saying noob. Post that screen shot along with your screen shot on forums. & demand this person to be removed from DEA because it is ruining your game experience on their servers. lol
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:33 am

Omgrofl-mao my ass...
(wow, some activity by me)
Oh dear god with these DEA's again, I see they never learn.
I remember my old but gold times when I was about low-------- skilled and played once, just damn once. Never said anything bad about anyone nor did anything which wasn't allowed to. I think it was backlot when I was playing there, ( waz that m9bro time) and I used a method of shooting fast ( I think I've made a post about it here( spamming defuse while shooting)) and got banned for foul language or something. I had been threaten with a ban for hacking, which I obviously didn't do.

LONG STORY SHORT: DEAs are ignorant kids who can't accept that some players are better than them and have to use excuses to boast their own self-esteem.

Yuvanth

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 am

I can ask to unban you guys.

instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:57 am

Yuvanth wrote:
I can ask to unban you guys.

Don't.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 pm

I had a talk with Nick about it yesterday, he now is fine with Ratchie but he is still suspicious about Rocker. He says that maybe Rocker isn't hacking but he protects the hackers of our clan.

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥️

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 pm

I have just talked to DEA nick.From what he said to me, is that he treated everyone the same way. He treats us just like he treats his own clanmembers. I understand you said "Noob" and that is not really a bad word, and that he overreacted with the chatroom thing, but it is their server and their rules. If he says to stop talking, then just listen to him and tone it down a bit with the talking. If he says don't say noob, just follow his rules and don't say noob. Now by all means, I am not standing up for them ,but I honestly think this whole DEA vs DVAS thing is bullshit. They have a lot of members, as do we. Can we at least try and stay mutual with them? You don't have to be best friends but also, don't say shit to them for no reason. I know a lot will disagree with what I am saying, but YODO (You only die once is more logical because you live every day, yet you only die once.)

Last edited by =$uperMaN= on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:13 am

Read my post again. It's obvious to follow other people's rules. 
It's just literally bullshit that you're not allowed to talk in normal chat.
When I was blaming other people of being noobs then I would understand that kick. But they didn't even care in what context I said that N word. 
That word is even so harmless.
I wasn't even provocative before they kicked me. I can't see that they warned me alot. I got kicked within 1 minute. Couldn't even study the rules.
I wrote 4 sentences and it's suddenly: NO CHATROOM HERE.
In all honest: I did nothing do bad. I didn't even break human rights.

I am also not hot to start a fight with them, but NICK is not close to be as ROCKER!
And I don't know why you suddenly changed your thoughts. You made jokes about that situation too...
And Idc about DEA guys' thoughts about putting such stupid rules. I will never visit their servers in my life again because it's everything else but a speaking freedom there.
Psychologists would say that I am not tolerant. I am...but when it's up to such corrupt things then I can't sit there and watch what happens.

(btw, that gif with the dominos...why? xD)
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:44 am

I changed my mind because I talked to Nick, and heard what he had to say. I also heard what ROCKER and you have said. I am not siding with anyone don't get me wrong. I'm just trying to find a resolution. I don't care at all whether you kick them or not, do what you want. Just trying to clear this up.
(And why not? I have nothing better Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

I am not getting you wrong ^^ I do understand what you're up to and I have nothing against that
Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am

the turk and me said hi to eachother when he joined the server, the turk called himself a noob towards me because i made a joke about him playing LoL, the turk got banned/kicked and i defended him, nick called me , and i quote here: a hacker piece of shit, than i got banned or perm banned or something.
super if you love them so much i suggest you leave DVAS and join DEA.
if he(DEA nick) thinks that he overreacted on us or ratchet......i can teach him a thing or 2 about overreacting...
i was winning over them the last 3 maps and he couldn't take that and searched a reasson to ban us, that's all!
me , like the turk, will never play on DEA servers again, shit if i wanna play another mod: i'll rent a server than. I can take care of my own , no reasson to defend me :
but NEVER and i say that to ALL DVAS members : NEVER take the side of those fucking assholes over a guy like ratchet , he did nothing wrong and you will get kicked out of this clan by me for sure!
instead of immediatly go talk to them you should asked us first what happened.
anyway no more DEA members on our servers, not even with other names! if some one have a problem with that: leave this clan and join DEA .... i heard they are recruting.....

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

I sure do love dea. oh boy. Heres how DEA works. When the KoS members get to. Oh i dont know 12 years old. They are recruited to DEA. Then when they are 13 years old. They are let free to roam 1.6 as little butter flies.  Then they apply for M*. When they reach around 15 years old. They are interested in promod. So they apply for DVAS. Everybody. Please welcome our newest member superman!
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:03 pm

How was that relevant in anyway heat?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:45 am

SpongeBOB wrote:

He said because pro gamers don't want to sit and chat they just wana play cod4. He also said  it distracts the players.

Hahahahahahahaha

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥️

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again the same f°cking shit over and over again....   

Back to top Go down

again the same f°cking shit over and over again....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1