We're called deadly for a reason.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2014 World Cup Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

x Legion wrote:
Love how this football prediction topic got turned into a topic about gays, Surfing, MotoGP, Ice Hockey, Paintball and people not being able to play Football.

And before you say my post above was also pointless to the topic, it was in fact counted as a prediction... So suck it. ;D

Love how you don't do anything to turn it back into a topic about football.

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

x Legion wrote:
Love how this football prediction topic got turned into a topic about gays, Surfing, MotoGP, Ice Hockey, Paintball and people not being able to play Football.

And before you say my post above was also pointless to the topic, it was in fact counted as a prediction... So suck it. ;D

your post above is also pointless bbbbryan

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Lahti, Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 pm

x Legion wrote:
Love how this football prediction topic got turned into a topic about gays, Surfing, MotoGP, Ice Hockey, Paintball and people not being able to play Football.

And before you say my post above was also pointless to the topic, it was in fact counted as a prediction... So suck it. ;D
YOU'RE OFF TOPIC!
Rocker wrote:
your post above is also pointless bbbbryan
YOU'RE OFF TOPIC!

THIS WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION IS OFF TOPIC!

Almost on topic: I kinda wish Argentina would win, don't know why. Or the Netherlands, just to piss those Belgs off. Don't care enough to make any predictions, suck it.

___________________________________________


Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:06 pm

if the Netherlands would win i would kill myself omfg.......that fucking orange color....

on topic :    GO RED DEVILS !!!!!

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:37 pm

HAHAHA MY PREDICTION WAS CORRECT
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 pm

perfect super he said argentina vs germany final
i think germany will win Smile

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Yuvanth wrote:
perfect super he said argentina vs germany final
i think germany will win Smile
Of course germany will win.. THEY HAVE THE POWER OF (NUTELLA) HAPPINESS.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Bob

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Warsaw, Poland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Finland will win, you'll see.

___________________________________________

mmmmmmm... chicken nuggets
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Bob wrote:
Finland will win, you'll see.
Finland always wins.
But the final is Germany vs. Argentina
BUT FINLAND WILL COME AT THE END WITH SHOTGUNS AND TAKE THE FROGGING CUP.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Argentina will win. You want to know why? Germany had it easy against Brazil. Brazil's main defense man AND main shooter were out. The defense man was out because he got infront of a goalies kick. The shooter was out because he was kneed in the bottom of the back and something with the disc plates in his back were shifted and he was out for the rest of the world cup. Germany had goals and goals and goals because of the players who had not had a chance to play in the world cup were not all of a sudden thrown into the semi finals. Argentina will win because of 1 name. I predict this will happen a lot in the world cup finals. Lionel Messi has got control of the ball. Messi pushing through defense lines. MESSI FOR GOAL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Germany will win 2-1.....

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Ossacz



Posts : 83
Join date : 2014-06-21
Age : 19
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 pm

I share the same opinion as Rocker. Germany will win 2:1.
Back to top Go down
Bob

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Warsaw, Poland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:55 pm

It's gonna be 0-0 till penalties.

___________________________________________

mmmmmmm... chicken nuggets
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 22
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:49 pm

3-1 for Germany in 90 min

___________________________________________

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Ask from your mom

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:39 pm

4-2 for germany.

___________________________________________
0mG u r mincroft ployr u cnt smok wid or blaz it n00b. 
git 0ut m9, b4 i shrek u. cod 4tw n00bs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 pm

3-2 germany

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Bob wrote:
It's gonna be 0-0 till penalties.

than the finnish are coming on stage and smoke Germany and Argentina !

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Bob

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-01-04
Age : 20
Location : Warsaw, Poland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Rocker wrote:
Bob wrote:
It's gonna be 0-0 till penalties.

than the finnish are coming on stage and smoke Germany and Argentina !
Exactly!

___________________________________________

mmmmmmm... chicken nuggets
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 18
Location : DVAS HQ

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:42 pm

heatedHD wrote:
Argentina will win. You want to know why? Germany had it easy against Brazil. Brazil's main defense man AND main shooter were out. The defense man was out because he got infront of a goalies kick. The shooter was out because he was kneed in the bottom of the back and something with the disc plates in his back were shifted and he was out for the rest of the world cup. Germany had goals and goals and goals because of the players who had not had a chance to play in the world cup were not all of a sudden thrown into the semi finals. Argentina will win because of 1 name. I predict this will happen a lot in the world cup finals. Lionel Messi has got control of the ball. Messi pushing through defense lines. MESSI FOR GOAL!!!!!!!!
You really think that Brasil would have won if Neymar was there? Without Neymar the team was virtually still the same when they faced Germany. Germany 1-1 win in PK's.


Last edited by Stormyeh on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisshin

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : Mogadishu, Somalia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Brasil have a Neymar
Argentina have Messi
Portugal have Ronaldo
Germany have a Team!

I tried uploading the Brasil Vs Germany game to Pornhub, unfortunately they dont accept rape.

What's Germany's favourite Soft drink? 7 Up

I tried changing my password to "Brasil'sDefence" But the website said that it was too weak. 

Now all jokes aside, Deutschland 8 - Argentina 0, and that's only halftime....

___________________________________________
Welcome To The Good Life


Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/Anhtu.Dak.To
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Nisshin wrote:
Brasil have a Neymar
Argentina have Messi
Portugal have Ronaldo
Germany have a Team!

I tried uploading the Brasil Vs Germany game to Pornhub, unfortunately they dont accept rape.

What's Germany's favourite Soft drink? 7 Up

I tried changing my password to "Brasil'sDefence" But the website said that it was too weak. 
Nisshin, you gotta send this to a comic book, and they should draw this thing.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Nisshin

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : Mogadishu, Somalia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:02 am

Can't, all of those jokes were stolen. The only one that I came up with is the 7 Up joke.

___________________________________________
Welcome To The Good Life


Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/Anhtu.Dak.To
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:11 am

Nisshin wrote:
Can't, all of those jokes were stolen. The only one that I came up with is the 7 Up joke.
No you didn't.. I saw that on twitter like 2 seconds after that game
Back to top Go down
Nisshin

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : Mogadishu, Somalia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am

$uperMaN wrote:
Nisshin wrote:
Can't, all of those jokes were stolen. The only one that I came up with is the 7 Up joke.
No you didn't.. I saw that on twitter like 2 seconds after that game

Alot of people came up with those jokes, someone else just shared that joke first.
Same with "Went to the bathroom, missed 3 German goals"

___________________________________________
Welcome To The Good Life


Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/Anhtu.Dak.To
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Lahti, Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:57 am

Seriously people, you have no idea when you go off topic?

Nisshin wrote:
Brasil have a Neymar
Argentina have Messi
Portugal have Ronaldo
Germany have a Team!

I tried uploading the Brasil Vs Germany game to Pornhub, unfortunately they dont accept rape.

What's Germany's favourite Soft drink? 7 Up

I tried changing my password to "Brasil'sDefence" But the website said that it was too weak.
For the first one: has* (no "a"), has*, has*, has* team*
Second one: false, somebody actually did it.

Now, back on topic: Germany deserved to win the final game, and they did. Congratulations to whoever hoped for their triumph. End of story.

___________________________________________


Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2014 World Cup Predictions    

Back to top Go down
 
2014 World Cup Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» FIDE World Chess Championship Match 2014
» 2014-2015 Predictions
» Pokemon VGC World Championship 2014
» World Cup 2014 pick-em
» 2014 FIA Formula 1 World Championship

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: