We're called deadly for a reason.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What the fuck is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dalston

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Speein

PostSubject: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Well some players are mad with me and want to bann me but idk why. Especially rocker please just explain !!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Why would we ban you with no reason i think u might have did something wrong
So that's why rocker is trying to ban you or what else

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm

dalston wrote:
Well some players are mad with me and want to bann me but idk why. Especially rocker please just explain !!!!
I'm not gonna say names, but the members who want to ban you want it for a few personal reasons: 1 of the is that you don't follow the rules:you always speak spanish, even a few of our admins warned you but you still do it whenever you are able to.
Just follow the rules and you won't get banned.
Another reason is that you said: " i will stay forever now" in your app, and you left 2 weeks later, which is retarted as fuck, as you know,we don't like people who lie and just leave dvas for another retarted clan.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Ya our main rule is to speak in english not in any other languages
Follow it and u won't get banned

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Jokesy wrote:
dalston wrote:
Well some players are mad with me and want to bann me but idk why. Especially rocker please just explain !!!!
I'm not gonna say names, but the members who want to ban you want it for a few personal reasons: 1 of the is that you don't follow the rules:you always speak spanish, even a few of our admins warned you but you still do it whenever you are able to.
Just follow the rules and you won't get banned.
Another reason is that you said: " i will stay forever now" in your app, and you left 2 weeks later, which is retarted as fuck, as you know,we don't like people who lie and just leave dvas for another retarted clan.


One thing thats also retarded as fuck is saying retarted instead of retarded.


peace

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:37 pm

TITTTY wrote:
Jokesy wrote:
dalston wrote:
Well some players are mad with me and want to bann me but idk why. Especially rocker please just explain !!!!
I'm not gonna say names, but the members who want to ban you want it for a few personal reasons: 1 of the is that you don't follow the rules:you always speak spanish, even a few of our admins warned you but you still do it whenever you are able to.
Just follow the rules and you won't get banned.
Another reason is that you said: " i will stay forever now" in your app, and you left 2 weeks later, which is retarted as fuck, as you know,we don't like people who lie and just leave dvas for another retarted clan.


One thing thats also retarded as fuck is saying retarted instead of retarded.


peace
what? XD

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

dalston let me clear this up here : you are a cunt in a cheap clan !!! but that's just your choice !
if i catch you or one of your pussy clanmates on DVAS servers recruting, or like you do ask x-fire and later recrute them i will fucking ban you all ! it's  ppl like you and your clan that ruins this game you fucking piece of shit !
you wanna recrute? buy some servers with LEGz and recrute as much as you want there instead of coming to our servers !
also tell your ladyfriends not to talk to me anymore or even try being funny to me or again : i will ban you all !

i hope i cleared myself up here.....

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Good explanation rocker
I think he should understand by now
1)Never recruit on our servers
2)speak only english no spanish or any other language
3)don't talk to rocker anymore you and your LEGz clan mates

By now it should be clear to you if not then u are a dumb idiot  Laughing

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
datis

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 23
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Xana, do me a gigantic favor and delete this whole thread. The amount of meaningless and hateful messaging is hurting my brain. People will come, and people will leave. Get over it.

___________________________________________
xFire
Steam
DOTABUFF
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm

maybe it's your time to leave than datis....listen carefully: i don't pay for other clans to recrute here.
but if you like them so much: come to our servers they recrute there anyway they might take you in !

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Hmm do we have to call each other, "dumb,retarded,fucker, etc..." think he will understand with normal words as well.

Also Yuvanth... Stop repeting what the poster above just said, post-hunting aint necessary.

I agree with Datis, this aint leading anywhere. Dalston maybe can talk with somebody on Xfire or something so it will actually lead somewhere...

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
fUZE

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Woah, Well that escalated quickly, o.0
Can we lock it up now before more is said?
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

no no we don't lock this up, let's see how many members share the opinion of datis and carl here ....
oh wait ... i have a great and wonderfull idea carl: why don't you and datis buy 4 servers and a ts server so other cheap clans can recrute there as much as they like !
but anyway carl thx for the unnderstanding here, i'm glad we are on the same page about this !

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Well, I actually share ROCKER's opinion. Banning dalston would be the first and final warning for recruiters in DVAS servers.

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Well ofc I dont want him to recruit on the servers but I just couldnt see this thing leading anywhere because it's so many posts here which doesnt help either us or dalston. I think that the Amins, Mods and you (Rocker) shall discuss this in your admin section and then post a well formulated answer to Dalston who had 1 question, "Why did I get banned".  So if the reason is that he recruited and broke other rules, say so and then let it be, I just think that everybody has said same thing over and over again. He broke rules and he should be banned is my opinion.

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Rocker wrote:
no no we don't lock this up, let's see how many members share the opinion of datis and carl here ....
oh wait ... i have a great and wonderfull idea carl: why don't you and datis buy 4 servers and a ts server so other cheap clans can recrute there as much as they like !
but anyway carl thx for the unnderstanding here, i'm glad we are on the same page about this !
In my opinion we do need to lock this up, it would lead nowhere and there will be only spam posts about how dumb he is to leave dvas and how bad it is that he doesn't follow the rules.
I think dalston has understood what we all said,and spamming posts won't help.
If he would keep not obeying the rules, well- YOU'RE THE GODDAMN CLANLEADER, YOU CAN BAN HIM.
That's all i've got to say,Do as you wish rocker.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Ask from your mom

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Well, obviously I'm with Rocker. As jokes(y) said, you're the leader, and the one who owns the servers.

You can ban him, I'd ban him.

___________________________________________
0mG u r mincroft ployr u cnt smok wid or blaz it n00b. 
git 0ut m9, b4 i shrek u. cod 4tw n00bs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Hullu

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2013-03-28
Age : 19
Location : Wild Hullu appeared behind you!

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Ummm... I'm kind of on both sides on this matter, there is no need for these hating messages which is on most cases unnesseccary and locking this up would be job well done.
But on the other hand, Rocker has the last word on the server bussiness. But this could have been kept in reasonable state, a neutral exolanation to the question would have been enough, don't you think?
Don't mind me, just my opinion. Who cares anyways?

___________________________________________
xfire: serwo
steam: cbfhod (more often here than anywhere)
Back to top Go down
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Uhm what "sides" are we talking about? I dont think that it's anyone who think its wrong that he got banned just that the thread lost its content.

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
Hullu

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2013-03-28
Age : 19
Location : Wild Hullu appeared behind you!

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Quote :

Quote :
 just that the thread lost its content.

Indeed, thats why this should have been locked/deleted.

___________________________________________
xfire: serwo
steam: cbfhod (more often here than anywhere)
Back to top Go down
jUZE



Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:53 pm

You could have responded a bit more mature Rocker.
Simply state that recruiting is not allowed and that recruiting was the reason dalton get banned.
Pulling it over the entire LEGz clan goes a bit too far but I do not know the situation that lead up to this.

Instead you abuse, insult and lower yourself to the same level of maturity that you think others have aswell.

Be the bigger man, you are a clan leader, not some bully on the kindergarten playground.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 am

jUZE wrote:
You could have responded a bit more mature Rocker.
Simply state that recruiting is not allowed and that recruiting was the reason dalton get banned.
Pulling it over the entire LEGz clan goes a bit too far but I do not know the situation that lead up to this.

Instead you abuse, insult and lower yourself to the same level of maturity that you think others have aswell.

Be the bigger man, you are a clan leader, not some bully on the kindergarten playground.
I would like to point out that people in LEGz have insulted Rocker and done some things to him so that's why he said this about LEGz. Not saying I agree, just saying.
In my opinion, here's what we could do. If Dalston continues to recruit, and to speak Spanish then it will be a ban. We will let him go this one last time. I find it as people speak whatever language they want in the server and not many people do anything about it. Not quite sure if Dalston is banned now, but if he is not and does one more thing against the rules, he will be banned permanently.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : District 9, Johannesburg

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:30 am

Well the table is set LEGz.

It's up to you whether you eat your cake. 

Although much of this was quite abusive, I did chuckle.
The way you worded that first message Ruben, was hilarious...come on... Very Happy
Mr. Rocker, the way you deal with a situation is entirely up to you.

Juze may think it immature, however it is under your scrutiny at the end of the day. Sometime's you have to be cruel, to be kind. You get nowhere by being a pushover or a little bitch. Yes I know there's more diplomatic ways of solving situations, however, it's always been like this. It works, and, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Dalston he dicho todo antes, no Spanish on the server. I've warned you many times. Recruiting is low. I too am disappointed in your attitude. You know how to speak English. Also, go buy your own server and recruit there.

___________________________________________



"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."
 
"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.
_____________________________________


Back to top Go down
fUZE

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:10 am

What da heil jus' happent?
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 am

I think our console should say our rules every time so new other clan players who come to our servers will understand that they shouldn't recruit in our servers

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is this?   

Back to top Go down
 
What the fuck is this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: