HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

a little help overhere....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocker

PostSubject: a little help overhere....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

hi all;
so i wanna know if there excist some kind of a program that you can download if you wanna scrim.  frankly i am tired of being accused everytime we play a match. so here are some simpel questions regarding to this problem:
1) if there is such a program is it easy to install/run ?
2)what do we do if a clan accuse us of hacking/cheating. i mean can we show them some proof with that program.
3) if  all scrimmers in this clan run that program, are there any downsides to it?
4) does it work only on "pro leagues" or does it work all the time ( like in our own servers)

the thing is after the scrim yesterday the same old bullshit started over again with us being accused of hacking /cheating.  first with KoS now with DEA .....if there is such a program out there everybody who wants to scrim in this clan is obligated to download it , or don't scrim, that simpel !
pls if some one knows a solution to this problem tell us !
thx all

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Tim

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:37 pm

You do have anticheat programs, but they're not commonly used for normal scrims. I think our problem here is that when you play against these sort of clans the skill difference is just too big, nothing you can do about it except playing versus 'decent' clans or teams.
I'm not into the competitive world of cod anymore, but I'm sure there's some people around here who know which anticheat programs there are around at the moment.

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am

There have been many of that kind of programs before. A good example were TZAC at Wolf ET (it was used in cg too, I think) Nowadays there's GGC-stream, however they stopped supporting cod4.

However I don't see solution for this, there's no such program.

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
Jokes

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:59 am

There are programs like ESL wire, but depends on what skill the scrim team is also.
UAC anti cheat is not working anymore (atleast i don't think so) because since January cg stopped using it as the anti cheat.
I don't think there  is a program like this, but for now we can just play irc and than go ESL and stuff.

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:23 pm

UAC is not working anymore as there was no money to fund it.
CGAC only detects modified .exe's and not actual cheats such as wallhack or silentaim.
TZAC was in co-op with some cheat programers which is why it was shut down.
ESL-Wire is bypassed by every single cheat there is, so no.. I'm afraid there is no anti-cheat program worth looking in to.
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 pm

adrr wrote:
CGAC only detects modified .exe's and not actual cheats such as wallhack or silentaim.
ESL-Wire is bypassed by every single cheat there is, so no.. I'm afraid there is no anti-cheat program worth looking in to.

Thanks anyway Adrian!

"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."

"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.

Back to top Go down
adrr

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

=Undertaker= wrote:
adrr wrote:

Thanks anyway Adrian!
No problemo buddy
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: So about the question about a possible AC   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:41 pm

I saw the thread made by Rocker and some of the remarks that it got. The one adrr posted in particular.
And I still want to mention that adrr seems to have it partly wrong.
I refer to his comment that CGAC, which is currently used on Cybergamer, does not detect wallhack and or silent aim.
The silent aim part is true, it has no automated detection system in place for checking processes running etc.
However, I would like to point your direction at http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/535639/CGAC-Bans-and-Updates/

They caught 40 cheaters already using the newly implemented Screenshots.
3 on the list have admitted to using deadcode and most of them if not all were using a wallhack/chams.
I can furthermore say that after this the deadcode coders announced that for the time being, people could only use the silent aim and not any of the wallhacks, esps etc. So it does catch these nasty little wallhackers, much in conflict with what adrr seems to believe.

I do not know for how long this detection will last, a bypass might already have been implemented. Just wanted to say that the CGAC is not completely useless.

ESL Wire sometimes gives false positives, so if it detects something you might have just been banned for some weird driver you use for your monitor or whatever.

Bottom line is, for PCWs of the kind that you guys play, there is no external anti cheat. CGAC requires an active match id and you can only check on the match page if people are running it or not.
ESL wire requires an active match as well in order to launch.

So for PCWs, sadly, there is no AC available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little help overhere....   

Back to top Go down

a little help overhere....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Help & guides-
Jump to: