We're called deadly for a reason.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 scarycookie application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scarycookiecod4



Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: scarycookie application   Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm

1: What's your CoD4 name? : ScaryCookie
 2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : Marcin
 3: What is your everyday E-mail? : marcin.lilis@op.pl
 4: How old are you? : 14
 5: Where are you from? : Poland
 6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : scarycookie
 6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : Of course!
7: Have you ever been in a clan? : Yes
 8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : no
 #If you were in a clan but no longer with them, answer question (8b):
 8b: Why are you not with them? :
9: How many hours are you online per week? : Around 20 hours.
 10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : idk. Smile
 11: Which of our servers do you play on? : x
 12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : every day
 13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : nope
 #If you have scrimmed before answer (13b) if not skip it:
 13b: How did you perform? :
14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? : I prefer HC
 15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? :m40a3 and ak47 perks= bandolier and UAV
 16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : I like all the maps. broadcast
 17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? :i think sniper Smile
 18: Why do you want to join [url=http://stat.dealtime.com/DealFrame/DealFrame.cmp?bm=770&BEFID=63716&acode=792&code=792&aon=&crawler_id=1922690&dealId=hTEz0il1nUtcy2ODUBoFkw%3D%3D&searchID=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.technooutlet.com%2Fbrdgs008.html&DealName=Bridgestone Multimedia Group DVAS Amazing Sing Along]DVAS[/url]? : Because it seems like a nice and funny team. I gonna be with you in whis clan Smile
 19: Why should DVAS accept you? : Because i am a nice guy. Social and funny. I dont flame Smile
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : Yes i have a microphone, i am willing to talk too. But my English isn't the best.
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : Of course, everyday a few times.
22: Do you want to donate? (Apreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : maybe


Last edited by scarycookiecod4 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 pm

I vote yes im glad im geting so many recruits Very Happy

I find these guys in deathrun
U need to play DVAS promod to see our members and to get a vote from them Smile

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
scarycookiecod4



Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:19 pm

My punkbuster now broken :/
Back to top Go down
pAn!c

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-12-25
Age : 17
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:45 pm

No, same reason as everywon else.
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 am

Remove that url in ur application

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
SUCHKASAM



Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 am

I like him, i'm gonna say yes. But I was on the verge of saying no because you need to be on DVAS Promod mainly. Please play more if you want to get in. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 26
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am

Wtf! Sorry for oftopic.

Where the fuck it says ppl HAVE TO play at our PROMOD?! Nowhere, I played alot at snd, when I joined. One simple thing, add members and play with them (it doesnt matter where you play, our server or not, but you need to play with DVAS members). It helps alot if you play at our promod, because it is atm most used server we do have (Idk why anyone isnt playing snd anymore...) and it is useless to play our promod, if there isnt any members (for voting in), so add ppl and play with them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Dxa the problem is we dont even know who this guy is. He never joins our servers. Ive never seen or heard of him before. He just makes a app expecting to get invited to DVAS without EVER joining ANY of our servers. Let me emphasize this for you. HE NEVER PLAYS OUR SERVERS
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 am

He got many no's 
I think u need to play on our servers first then apply for DVAS
I think its time to lock as he got many no's

I go to DVAS snd and wait for players for 5min if anyone joins i would play with them if no one comes then i go to promod but atleast 1 or 2 would come when i joined DVAS snd

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : District 9, Johannesburg

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:22 pm

I vote no.

This application has spammy links in it, and I've not seen you, even once.

Good luck though.

___________________________________________



"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."
 
"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.
_____________________________________


Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Yes he plays on the servers and is very nice
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 am

When did he start to play in our servers haven't seen him still in our servers Smile

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 18
Location : DVAS HQ

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:45 am

Actually, to all of you who say that he doesn't play on our servers, you're wrong. Cookie is a nice guy and you should give him a darn chance. I vote YES.
Back to top Go down
Yuvanth

avatar

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 18
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:35 am

I accept he is a nice guy he plays deathrun very well Smile
but i haven't seen him in DVAS server still

___________________________________________
xfire - yuvanth
steam - yuvanth
cod4 name - DVAS yuvanth
instagram - yuvanth_reddy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 pm

yes for me 2 now i saw him playing on our servers

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm

It is 5-4 let's vote guys
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Rocker wrote:
yes for me 2 now i saw him playing on our servers

I'm really sorry for interrupting, but you said no before, didn't you?

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

avatar

Posts : 621
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:20 pm

TITTTY wrote:
Rocker wrote:
yes for me 2 now i saw him playing on our servers

I'm really sorry for interrupting, but you said no before, didn't you?
He did but he changed his mind because he saw him play ingame.
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

$uperMaN wrote:
TITTTY wrote:
Rocker wrote:
yes for me 2 now i saw him playing on our servers

I'm really sorry for interrupting, but you said no before, didn't you?
He did but he changed his mind because he saw him play ingame.


Well yeah, but I didn't know that you can change your mind? Doesn't make sense for me.

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:47 pm

why wouldnt you? if you dont know who it is from the start and vote no for that reason and then he maybe turns out to be a nice guy who you think would fit into the clan, why wouldnt you be able to change your mind?

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
Skrelox

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : home xd

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:55 pm

C4wa wrote:
why wouldnt you? if you dont know who it is from the start and vote no for that reason and then he maybe turns out to be a nice guy who you think would fit into the clan, why wouldnt you be able to change your mind?

Well, what's the point to vote no at the start and not to wait for some time?

___________________________________________
Turn left while being at the right turn to see more nature.
Back to top Go down
fUZE

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Yes, he's chill.
Back to top Go down
Jokes



Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 16
Location : fish

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Well than,changing my mind too.yes from me.

___________________________________________
Back to top Go down
C4wa

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:51 pm

TITTTY wrote:
C4wa wrote:
why wouldnt you? if you dont know who it is from the start and vote no for that reason and then he maybe turns out to be a nice guy who you think would fit into the clan, why wouldnt you be able to change your mind?

Well, what's the point to vote no at the start and not to wait for some time?

Maybe he didnt think the voting would take this long time and has changed his mind since then, its not always that you have the time to think and then it might feel good to have voted than not have voted. Nuff with off-topic for me.

___________________________________________
Due to someone might find this .gif abusive I hide it in a spoiler.:
 
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : District 9, Johannesburg

PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Close this app, he said no to me the other day too.

Quite frankly, he doesn't speak enough English. I struggled to have a conversation with him. He hasn't added me on X-fire either.

___________________________________________



"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."
 
"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.
_____________________________________


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: scarycookie application   

Back to top Go down
 
scarycookie application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Recruitment-
Jump to: