We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your first job?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:35 am

Hey guys! Was wondering, what was your first job? I worked with my dad doing yardwork, but I am going to work in a store when I am 15 so I can get money. You are not allowed to work anywhere else at 15 other than this one store, and when I turn 16 I want to work at nike (A shoe store). Any suggestions? Comments etc
Back to top Go down
DanieL

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 am

I don't know if this is an actual job but maybe u can work at Nike shops putting the shoes in the boxes?
Back to top Go down
Myth34
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 am

My first job was as a mailman. It earned above average but i always had to wake up at 5.00 AM... Smile

Making mistakes is easy, admitting them is hard. But learning from them, that's the real challenge!
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:02 am

I worked in a grocery store, didn't pay a lot but wasn't hard work either. It's not a fun job, but since I know what to do I get asked again every year, which is convenient seeing there aren't many student jobs.

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:40 am

I worked in a promotion team of the local Veikkausliiga (highest level football league in Finland). The job was mainly organising the match events and selling snacks at them. Kind of fun actually, got to see all their home matches for free and got some experience on arranging sports events of over 10.000 spectators. It just didn't pay very well since I had to work only once in like 1-2 weeks.

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Work is overrated

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

I work at My mom's store where I sell stuff, cleaning in the morning and help ppl, I get paid good for only working 4 days/month, its booring but im getting money

Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Fish molds and oysters, filter them and sell them x)

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥️

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Started delivering advertisement when i was like 14. Did that every sunday but it did not pay very well.
When I turned 15 i applied for a job in a Supermarket. I got the job and i have worked there for 6,5 years. Made it to Teamleader which means i would tell little 15/16 year olds (up to 18 year olds) what to do and keep them longer when they did not do it properly, answer customer questions etc. I had to quit that job based on the fact that i wanted more workhours and they would not give me any (at 11,95 an hour, who could blame them ? Razz) So now i am working at an International Restaurant/Bar retailer as an "Orderpicker" this basicly means that restaurants order all kind of shit from us (6l of frying oil, 2000 hamburgers, 2000 buns, candles, chairs etc.) and i have to go get the order from our store (which is open to regular clients) and just check the list and put it in the back for the truck drivers to deliver it the next day. I make slighlty less now (an hour) than i did with the Supermarket but i work 3x the hours and I like the job so it levels out quite good.

I also got accepted on the Law or juridical department of ASML which I will be taking on start February.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first job?    

Back to top Go down

Your first job?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: