Censorship!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Censorship!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!

There is ppl talking and someone is deleting post and then locks the topic. Thanks very much.

So this is what it have come. You cant say your own opinion or you will be muted, delted (post) or locked (topic). It would be nice to if we could say somethings. There is so many flaws at this clan atm. I have try to point some (heat vote), but noone dont want to listen.

If I cant say shit, why I am here? Why you even ask us what we want? I am not pointing with these to Rocker. I dont know who does this.

I remember when I came here, there was this Wiggle and other guys problem. I now understand something what we have talked after that. There is flaws, but you cant talk about them, you are too blind to see them.

Like rules are rules, you should follow them. Recruitment: We are taking all the time ppl in, but we dont do nothing to keep them. Every fucking one is too lazy to do anything. Scrim teams fail, scrims fails...

If we are not following rules, just delete them and start recruit old guys back. How about new recruit slogan? Ha? Like: "Did you get kicked from old clan? Did you cheat? Didnt you listen/obey your clanleader/-mates? Did you brake some silly rule? Dont worry, at DVAS we dont mind what you do. Just remember to use wh/esp/aimbot/roccet or what ever you like, we will help you and enquorace you." What did you like?

I love chaos!

This will be my last post.... Maybe forever or just some time. I go back to old shit and just watch. + open a bottle. Lets see what happens...

FF out. Peace. Big happy family.

Ps. after this post, poll is again unlocked, thanks! Do you hear irony in my voice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Last edited by heatedHD on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Dxa you're funny Smile
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Dxa, I didn't see any of your posts missing. Just Superman's, which I admit I deleted. It didn't contain anything for the discussion. You can say what you like and I haven't censored any of this.

The topic was locked due to Heat trying to post something I didn't want him to, there's that explained.

You talk about people being lazy, what have you tried to do?  Superman has attempted to organise a lot, so you can't blame others when you yourself haven't participated.  Superman and heat have generally been good members overall. They had a bad moment a while back and it was overlooked.  This time heat was kicked and we started to think over it some more after the event. Anyone one of us can change our minds when we wish, we can decide something else whenever we like. Why? Because we can think about it more and make changes, for better or worse.

If you liked heat, you could vote yes. If you didn't, you could vote no.  Yes, there are rules, but as a clan we can decide whether to keep some good members who might deserve to stay.  We don't let EVERYONE stay. Only the ones we think might deserve it.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am

x Legion wrote:
Superman has attempted to organise a lot, so you can't blame others when you yourself haven't participated.  Superman has generally been good members overall. I will be making $uperMaN the clan leader because he is black and he is just, well I've had a crush on $uper for awhile and  well, I want to marry him one day.
Wow legion, strong words their. And besides that. Legion is a man of good words.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am

idk who deleted your post dxa , that normally can be only done by forum moderators.
and pls don't sit down with a bottle man, the strenght of this clan was that it never was up to 1 member,
i kicked him after the admin incident, but i received alot of questions if heat could come back so that's why me and legion started that poll. i contacted as many ppl as i saw on x-fire and asked them to vote and be honest about this matter.
things will be different in the future dxa believe me, i didn't wrote that post for nothing. we knew this was gonna be a heavy one and i hope we don't lose other members over this! that would be the real lost!
let me find out what happened dxa and i promise i get back to you!

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

I promised not to post, but couldn’t be out of this. Because Rocker.

Yea, I haven’t done that much for clan. Why? I will tell you little later... Yea, Super have did something and I apriate that he tried to arrange DVAS scrim. I did take part, because I knew I don’t have time for it and this is why I haven’t done things for DVAS. I have no time for arrange scrims or to do anything else. I respect who does these. I become admin, because Rocker asked and it would be really rude to say no. After that I have done what I should have and I have always been loyal to Rocker (and Wreckz).

About the post, I was posting, but topic was locked so my post vanished for darkest place of net. I didn’t mean only this time. This happens every FUCKING time.

It isn’t so bad if we little talk about off the topic, when it is still important. I understand when it comes to “bad shit”, like “lol”, “hehe”, “fuck you”, etc.

And sorry for “raging” it is what I feel. I have watched long time and it goes always to little bit worse.

Super, for you all is joke?! I might sound funny, because I am raging. And stop the fucking ass licking -.-‘ I can’t stand it. Seriously, we can’t talk about anything, because no one don’t take anything seriously or someone takes it too personal.

Rocker, I know. I am not mad about the poll. It is okay, but these are my feelings and opinions. It is just so hard that, I try my best to follow every rule and be a good member (no I am not trying to lick any asses, and I have flaws myself and I am aware of them), but then someone does thing what everyone hates.

We have been kicking for a lot less than we do now. Like using admin powers wrong = automatic kick.

Rocker, if I understand right: I am not going to leave this clan as long as you (Rocker) are clan leader and at least Ratchet, Carl and Lagger are members…

Try to read my post twice and think… I am bad at English and I am not trying to be aggressive, but can’t find other words. If you don't understand something ask before you blame me or flame of something.

Now to bed and tomorrow the bottle will open (because of irl “shit”), after that I have no fucking clue…
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 am

Dxa, I understand that you do not like this all. But I am not going to stand for someone basically saying that I should have been kicked out because I do a bad job. Also, if you think I am doing something wrong or if you think I am not doing the right thing, maybe something that annoys you, perhaps talk to me on xfire, tell me about it. I am open to what people think about me, and when there's something that I can do to fix it, I do. I think a lot in which case, I think to much. If you tell me something, I will think about it and most likely fix it.
Back to top Go down
datis

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:28 am

I don't know why we have to deal with this kind of drama every single month, I really don't.
Who cares if a single post gets removed, we should remove entire threads on this forum. We have forum moderators to keep the forums clean and under control.
Dxa wrote:
If I cant say shit, why I am here?
I don't know, probably to have fun and play with people you've played with for multiple years?
Then again, after having to read through threads like this every month I'm beginning to wonder if that is what some people are here to do. scratch  You might want to spread propaganda, how could I know?

Dxa wrote:
This happens every FUCKING time. 
No it doesn't. Very Happy 

There are correct places for certain kinds of opinions, it's not as much censorship as it is common sense. silent  Just saying, I would like to read the replies you say have disappeared, because usually the replies I see getting deleted are either offensive or just out of topic.

I think our forum moderators have been doing a great job this far, but of course that is no reason to stop improving. Rolling Eyes Also, you decided to take this up 4 days before Christmas? Come on man, you have more class than that!

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be angry over this; you probably should be. However this is the wrong place to take it up on. You should have contacted Rocker and the forum moderators and asked for an explanation, and avoid going on a rant about our issues in the past.

Merry Christmas everyone. (THAT MEANS EVERYONE.)
And know that even though you might be mad at us (and vice versa) we will still be here. Why? Because for some reason we like each other (not in a weird way though). We all make mistakes, what matters is that we learn from them. 

At least I tried to lighten it up a little.

Joke #3:
Can we lock this thread, pleeeeeease?
Also, to go way out of topic and try and in a crazy attempt to make my post look as mildly offensive and as Christmas-spirited as possible, Sherlock series 3 starts on NYE, does anyone give a f***?

(Edit: The name of the video and the thread are not linked. My humor isn't that dark.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Censorship!   

Back to top Go down

Censorship!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1