Share | 

3 Fucking Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: 3 Fucking Years   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 pm

3 fucking years in this fucking clan. 3 years ago day for day, I 've been accepted in this clan. In this time, the clan was a little team. It was her birth, the forum have been created 1 month ago. Blackmamba was the leader, RockerHD the coclanleader and Bloodrain the best player I had seen. There was Lekids, Snipez a sneaky admin, always under fake name, watchu that I never saw playing, Erwin the fucker was already here before he left couple of time the clan.
Firstly, I made an application on the beginning on the month when Lekids asked me to join the clan. But a few days ago I canceled it, had problem in this moment. Xanatos applied the next dayn But 1 week after, erwin came back and asked me to join {DVAS} again (yes because this was the tag before), Rocker too so I applied on the 16th. Everyone gave me a yes and 2 days after, my journey started. I was a Dvas member. Quickly, I became the 2nd admin with Lekids, people started to apply and 1 year after we get the Promod server. The clan grew so fast, we reach 50 members in some weeks. But some assholes made troubles (yes you Martin and Zorna), we get some problems with some shitty clan (yes you FaGs).
Well, what I wanna say, 3 years now and never wanted to leave this awesome clan with awesome people, who are here since the beginning (hey Xana and Metalozer Smile even left the clan (Xullux and erwin grrr), who made a lot for this clan (hey Legion) or friendly and funny people which is always a pleasure to play with (Slide, Lagger). You made me play this game everyday for a long time
Maybe you don't see me ingame but I check the forum everyday and I can see that the clan, even he change a lot, members came and go away, we are still here, still welded, still amazing.
Thanks Rocker (and Mamba) for this clan and this journey, as you said me Rocker we are up for 40 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:16 am

Actually, I joined in May 2011, just before Legion and Wreckz. And just before the clan had the first mass departures. But congratulations to you anyway, 3 years is an honorable time to be committed to anything, actually.

Cheers

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh, thought you were older x)
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Beautiful words free : ) Gongratulations for being one of the oldest active members Smile three years is a lot Smile

Rocker

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 pm

if i'm not mistaken it was metalizer instead of xanatos that came on the same week than you. actually you were the first guy that we recruted, lekids was allready recruted when the clan splitted and Ee was founded. shit if i think back that period was pretty intence. do you remember free how we stuggled to get our admiship true our console? hahahah we shoulded record that . me explaining somethings in French too you that even i didn't understand.
anyway i'm glad that you are still here , forget that ppl say it's me who pays for everything that keep this clan going, no, i know for a fact that it's ppl like you, loyal and above all a special caracter !

ps: yes another 40 years to go

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Yeah, I didnt understand a word you were saying, 1h to get the pass and know how to use the console x). It has come a long way, we saw a lot of players but the trues are still here, they know who they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm

You bastard! You sayin' I ain't friendly or fun to play with!?

Spoiler:

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
J96XULLUX

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Well free good story bro. THNX for remember me back to that day wonderful

PostSubject: Re: 3 Fucking Years   

Back to top Go down

3 Fucking Years
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1