We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why do you game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 am

Hey guys. Just making another random topic. But why do you game? For me, I started gaming not knowing how far it would go, nor if I would like it. But now, I guess I game because I have built so many relationships with people no matter how far away they are. It is hard to stop gaming once this has happened. I have wanted to stop so many times, but I just can't stop. Mentally, I can't. It just has never worked. But once again for me, I game to maintain healthy relationships and overall to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 am

I game to entertain myself, test what games I'm good at and bad. I game to have fun with others and have an awesome time.
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 am

Got to do something between classes & going out, and it sure as hell aint studying Smile It's fun & the occasional laugh you have with people makes it even better.

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
DanieL

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 am

I like to game because at times it calms me down and i find fun in games - like when ppl call me hacker in pub games. I make friends on games and i like to build clans and be in clans and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm

I do it because its fun and i get to play with my friends from school and that, i also do it because you get to meet really nice people that you wouldn't get to meet, I'M TALKING TO ALL OF YOU! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm

When I first started this game I wanted to play it for fun and did start because I saw my cousin playing it many years ago so it moved my mind to buy this game. With the time, I wanted to belong under the best players. The older I was getting, the less I cared to be under the best ones. I did stop using a headphone while playing and started to use only speakers. I never bought special gaming equipments. I was going to stop CoD4 because most good clans on 1.6 died. I decided to try my luck with DVAS. 

Today what makes me play this game are only you guys. I enjoy playing with you all. I haven't been in any clan for over a year Smile. So I appreciate this clan and the community. And suck my English btw...
Back to top Go down
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Love you Ratch <3
Back to top Go down
C4wa

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I do not game... But i want to, but i dont have the time and i only lagg and get angry comments from all the other players, Also lagging sucks because i cant do My best...

But i PLAYED because i couldnt stop and it got into a really bad habit and i often played several hours a day . I really liked playing with the ones i knew like dxa, ratchet, xana and the rest of you old promod players Smile

I would like to begin playing again but a new pc would be needed and atm My car costs are Killing me so it wont be a new pc for a while... Got a MacBook air from school whitch is enough for me atm. Feel free to give me money to new pc just send em over Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you game?   

Back to top Go down

Why do you game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1