Share | 

General status update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: General status update   Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello everybody, both members and membros.

As I haven't been on much lately I would like to ask all of you: how's it going?

There are some matters concerning the clan I would like to tell my opinion about since I haven't had the time nor the interest to do so earlier:

1) Wreckz' departure
I'm quite sure most of you don't know him as well as I do and I dare to say there were not many people in addition to me in the clan who could have seen this coming, although it had been on its way for several months. Him leaving was probably the biggest single set-back this clan has had during my time here which is longer than Wreckz' was, by the way. ;)However, as stated above, it was inevitable, and it is something we have to deal with. He left a huge hole in the clan and we need as many and as active members possible to fill it. I would like to remind you all that this clan has faced dark times on several occasions before, and always we have emerged stronger than before. Let's not let a Spanish Slut bring us down.

2) People breaking the clan rules
What there is even to say about this one? You all have agreed with the rules THE MOMENT YOU SENT YOUR APPLICATION. If you hadn't read them and end up kicked, too bad. Accept your stupidity, shut up and go fuck yourselves, simple as that.

3) Clan's internal conflicts
Do you actually realise how incredibly stupid and easily avoidable these conflicts have been? I mean, in a group of people there will always be some friction between some of them. That is simply because we are not the same, and to be honest, I couldn't be more happy about it. To avoid this friction from becoming an open conflict, all people need is to stop being their self-centered, idiotic and narrow-minded selves and try to see the situation as the opposing person/people sees it as well as trying to see it as an outsider would. With the gained perspective, it's easier to both apologise and come to an agreement. I'm not saying I would be the best person ever to avoid conflicts quite exactly the opposite, but think of it anyway.

That's about it on the clan business, now it's time for the announcements:
Unfortunately I will be extremely inactive in the future as well because I will be really busy with my studies as well as my desperate tries to establish a steady foothold for a men's lacrosse team in the town. As a matter of fact, we're organising a basic course starting in a couple of weeks and it lasts for 4 weeks. I'll be coaching the men's course and I'm incredibly excited about it.

Feel free to post news of your lives below, I would be happy to know what's going with my fellow gamers. If I just remember to come check the forum when I would have the time, haha.

Cheers

Ps. As I'm not on Xfire nowadays like, at all, feel free to contact me on Steam (xan4705) or on facebook. A word of warning though, I highly dislike fb game invitation and all the other bullshit it's full of.
Pps. I've had a really rough week, sorry for all the typing errors that may occur.

Edit: Just a little reminder, this is not a place to discuss the clan rules. Just to catch up what's going on in people's lives.

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!

Last edited by Xanatos on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: General status update   Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:08 pm

What I want to add about the clan rules is, that some people change their name into something else in mixes or wars. Please keep your original name to prevent misunderstandings and it is also written in the 'Clan house Rules' section.

Now since Xana did open this topic, I also want to point out our general inactivity. Yeah some people are busy with school, some people have a break or some people are only playing wars. Well that's how I see it and I want this to be changed. 
Our promod server on 1.6 is kind of dead as you know. We had the problems with the new maps, after that we had the lag issues and the result is that no one is playing on there now. Maybe the regular players are thinking that we still have problems with the server. Maybe it is the fact that people don't join that server because when you join it the first time, the download stucks and you need to close the game. Usually you can connect to the server at the second attempt. But the regular players might not know this, so they try it once and then leave it for ever. But this is just a little factor why our promod server is "dead". The unpopularity on our HC SnD and Sabotage is the same as on our promod server, but since the majority of this clan plays promod I got nothing to add about these two hardcore servers.

Now we have our chances for the promod server 1.7. Let's see if we'll have succes there. But then we need to stick together and play there. I was getting a little bit support and I believe I will get more by some regular players. But that won't be enough. We need to support ourselves and this clan.

Xanatos wrote:
Feel free to post news of your lives below, I would be happy to know what's going with my fellow gamers. If I just remember to come check the forum when I would have the time, haha.
Sure Smile. Well it's my last year on high school and it goes well right now. I am reaaally afraid of the final exams, but let's see what's going to happen. After my school graduation I might have some months of internship. Then, after I completed that, I will most likely go to the uni.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General status update   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 am

Hmm... Wreckz leaving was big lost, but we can survive from this. Ppl goes and comes...

What about rules. Rules are rules, some might be little anyong/funny/strange, but still we all should respect and follow these (clan rules can be compared for laws, you have to follow them or you have to deal with the consequences).

Then how is my life. I have been really inactive and going to be. I have started "adults" high school at august and same time I did have this anoyng job "explore/visit" (only 4 weeks), what employment agency gave me. After that I have only studied and again try to get some motivation for projects.

School have going great and the project are going little slow at the moment, but soon I got more parts, so them will go forward and fast. Also I have been selling and repairing mopped the last year. Last week I sold one mopped and now I can use the money for "fat-ass" monkey -project. I know I am "old" and I am playing with monkeys/moppeds Shocked  ...

The rest of the free time I spend to watching movies/series, trying to excercise (cycling, pull ups, push ups, jogging etc. little) and ofc some weekend drinking. Also if I have any time left or I am too lazy to study, I play games (few weeks ago I bought Ratchet & Clank: Quest of buuty I love you  ).

Ratchet: Good luck for final exmas!
Back to top Go down
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General status update   Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 am

What's up with me in school terms: 
Math (Algebra 1B): Average is 100. Getting moved to even higher math courses despite me already taking them.
Modern World History: Average is 87. Dislike this class.
Spanish 1 College: Average is 96. Also dislike this class.
Biology C: Average of 97. 
Graphic Design 1: Average of 96.
Accounting 1: Average of 90.
English 9 C: Average of 90.

I have to wake up for school at 6:00 AM every morning, come back home at 2:20 PM. Eat, then just do whatever comes next: PC, go outside, nap, friends house, etc. And on weekends I sleep in. Cool Might sound boring but what ever, good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General status update   

Back to top Go down

General status update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1