We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hullu

PostSubject: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Just today, we were having a mix and talked on ts.
Then suddenly some persons (you know yourselves whom I'm talking about) started like "popping" on our channel. It was okay because they didn't like really bother us.
After a while, lots of people started come there and bother our playing (shouting and just mumbling something which didn't allow us to concentrate even tho' we tried). Then I made new channel with password and still they did join in (admin powers ftw?) and shouted and such.

Is it really that f**kin' hard to let people do what they like in peace?
I'm fine if people come and ask if you're playing or are you busy (and if you are, then they leave), but when it comes to this that you just want to troll people and make them mad or not have that much fun I'll just say: FUCK OFF!
It's so damn irritating.

Just my thoughts of this.

Don't hate me or judge me, think about this please.

Metalizer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 pm

(Btw I don't have admin rights :Very Happy since my pc is broken (>^.^)>

Pörrönen

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm

I see atleast you guys didn't think at all. 

h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:26 pm

1 word for them guys: unmature.

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I guess the reindeers did rape you Hullu... wow Metaloser is on forum and Emmeli says something.
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Wow... Could have been sorted with a simple apology. Seriously guys, calm down and take a hint when one of your clan mates is annoyed.  Just because you've been in this clan a long time, doesn't give you the right to act like an ass when he clearly isn't having a laugh with you.

Grow up and set an example, you're an admin. Or do you expect all the clan members to behave this way and piss you off when you join TS?

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh jeez, blimey. First of all we only did it once, today, like few minutes. Just a bit fooling around. Okey they might had a scrim, but hey, I bet they would had lost it anyways so don't blame it on us :Very Happy. In my opinion hullu just overreacted, and this is an useless waste of time. I'd understand this topic if we have done this several times, but just this one time? C'mon. 

ALSO I DON'T HAVE DEM ADMIN RIGHTS.

x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Sorry, forgot that you came into the League channel making lots of noise too... Even ended up with a headache that night.

It didn't just stop with annoying him on TS though, did it?  Even when he posted on here how he felt you continued with acting like an ass.  No one apologised as far as I can see.

I'm guessing Metalizer still has his admin rights? Only takes one of you when you're all in on it.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 pm

As if it was just me, huh? Am I the only bad guy here? Apparently.

x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 pm

lol Did I say it was just you?  No, I very clearly stated you were all in on it.  Don't misunderstand.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Metalizer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

well I dont see any reason for posting this thing here? Hullu just wants everyone to blame us for terrorizing our teamspeak... No one else ever make noise in ts? We are the only ones which make noise??? maybe I start making this kind of posts also then...

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm

"You" can mean me or us, how I'm supposed to know. 

Also as I said, I don't have admin rights, so today when Hullu and his gang (btw they aren't in our clan so how are they allowed to be in our ts *cry*) make their own channel. Since I dont have rights I couldn't join in it, because of the password, so obviously I was moved around on ts too xd cba xoxooxoxox

x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Metalizer, if someone's pissing you off, you could have told Rocker, Wreckz or me.

I don't know about Hullu's gang, has anyone actually stated here who was on the TS?  Hullu, if you want other people to join our TS, you need to ask Rocker to create a temporary password. I'd do it, but I don't have my admin atm.  Otherwise you need to use something else, like Skype or another TS. The password is not meant to be given out at any time unless to a member.

Lagger, I clearly meant all of you as Hullu's complaint was about all of you.  You probably know that, but just want to steer this conversation in a different direction.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:57 pm

I made the channel (so far I know I'm in clan so...?)

"No one else ever make noise in ts?"
No, I guess most of us don't join other peoples channels to just irritate them.

I know the password shouldn't be given to anyone but h3r0 who was there (ex member most likely have the password) and we had to get mixers but rocker nor you were online if I'm correct so we couldn't get a temporary one :/
Besides, we usually use another ts for this but now we had someone who didn't want to use anotherone so... that left no choice at that situation. And what's the harm in that anyways? I'm pretty sure that those guys wouldn't use our ts besides when randomly playing with me or somebody else. I'm like maybe 1/10 of mix times on our ts.

h3r0

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:08 am

Just throwing out a question: "If someone acts like a dumb, is others allowed to do that too? If your friend commits crime, are you allowed to do it?" Using your brains is allowed.

Yeah, I was playing with hullu, serg, and 2 of our mates. Actually I did say them (or atleast hullu) shouldn't the password kept as 'password', but well, I know the guys, and I can promise you (as ex member ._.) that they won't be there unless I or some other DVAS member is there, either playing with US or THEM. Got it? If there are some 'randoms', they are ALWAYS invited by someone, and the player who INVITED them is IN CHARGE of them. Thats how I see it.

But feel free to say if the DVAS ts is meant only for DVAS members, you wont see me there if it is DVAS only.

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:45 am

x Legion wrote:
Metalizer, if someone's pissing you off, you could have told Rocker, Wreckz or me.

Rocker or I*
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:07 am

No Super, I included Wreckz in that because he only recently left and Metal was talking about in the past.  So don't correct me when you don't know. Razz

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:33 pm

x Legion wrote:
No Super, I included Wreckz in that because he only recently left and Metal was talking about in the past.  So don't correct me when you don't know. Razz
Roger.
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Can we lock this up now?

Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Locked.

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Superman wrote:
x Legion wrote:

Rocker or I*
Also, "...told I"? Legitimate.

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)   

Back to top Go down

Can we not have peace on ts anymore? Opinions in this pls :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1