We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

big boobs ->

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HiRMU

PostSubject: big boobs ->   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Now that I got your attention, I'm having a trouble w/ my pc... It wont start correctly and when it finally does start, there is no desktop, just empty black screen with cursor on it....

It happened when I upgraded my Windows 8 to 8.1. During that installation something went wrong ( I assume, since it's the only logical explanation..) bcause, after that it didn't woke up anymore.. I tried to start it again with no solution.

I've tried most of the solutions that I already knew (for example system recovery and so on..) But the funny fact is, I don't have any back up or recovery CD or USB drive. So how much am I fuck'd up, quite badly I suppose. 

So incase someone here knows what to do, I'd glad to know, but anygays I just wanted to inform you guys that you wont see me online any time soon. ( Yep I'll be even more inactive) Sad <3

x Legion

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Are you using a legitimate copy?  Could be a virus instead that's messed up your system files or could just be that your install has become corrupt from other reasons.  A virus can easily do that to you or you can even do it to yourself if you were tampering with it.  Hmm... Best advice I can give is to try and get a copy of Windows XP or Windows 7 and burn it onto a disk. (Don't say "Oh how am I going to do that without a PC Legion", we both know I mean use someone else's).  Then you can try booting from disk so it has all the system files, you can then make sure it is in fact your files that are corrupt. :/  If that is the case, you know getting another copy of Windows 8 will fix it.

If this doesn't help, which I don't think it does because I've basically told you that you need to do what you said you couldn't do because you don't have a CD...  Then... You can always take it to one of your local IT guys who should be able to put a fresh copy of windows on there.

I can't see this being a hardware problem otherwise you'd be getting different errors and your PC might beep at you more.  So... Good luck!

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I've have a copy of w7 since it's that original operating system that came with this pc. Or it's the back up/recovery copy. Is that different ? And if not how do I boot it with it? I'm not familiar with stuff.. Don't judge Very Happy

And yes, I'm planning to visit at the local IT men, but I'm hoping to do this for free DIY style:D Just because I'm tight at money :Very Happy

x Legion

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Heheh You can do it the DIY style, they'll probably do the same checks.

Hmm there are differences.  The recovery disk is a bit of software that re-images the hard drive to whatever your last image created was or however your hard drive was the last time you backed it up.  The actual install disk would let you fully boot into windows and log in as your user etc... but using the files on the disk rather than what's on the hard drive.  You should give the backup disk a try after you try what I'm talking about.

I'm sure you're familiar with torrenting? Maybe you can find a safe copy of Windows XP to test it on? It'll run a lot smoother than if you try to boot Windows 7 from disk.  That way you can make sure all your files are accessible and then you can restore your system using the original copy of Windows 8 you used. I'm sure you'd be able to download it again if you don't have a legitimate copy? ;D  (Does mean you need to buy a CD or DVD large enough to take it though. Razz

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 am

Aight, I have to give a try Smile Thanks for helping legion. Btw, the other computer that we have is a mac.. I hope that doesn't effect because I have to download the torrent with it. :d

datis

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

Microsoft has had some issues with Win8.1 RT, so I guess it doesn't really come as a surprise there are problems with other OS too.

Notorious BSOD (Link)

Or here in a nutshell:

"Microsoft recently pulled its Windows RT 8.1 update from the Windows Store after a number of Surface owners reported seeing the infamous Blue Screen of Death after installing the update. An accompanying error message notified users that their PC needed to be repaired and the Boot Configuration Data file was missing some required information."

Also, why not just take out the hard drive and use another computer to check if the files are O.K?
If they're intact, take backups of everything important and try the backup-feature.
This way is good in the way that if you can't access the hard drive or if the files are corrupted, you can give a call to the local IT-squad.

Ryan's way should work too, but it can bet a bit troublesome if you don't know what you're doing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:32 am

lagger cheap bastard, just buy a new PC .
btw : nice title

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 am

^I wish I could Razz... and yeah it's one nice title indeed.

Thanks datis! Only if I had another HD..

Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Fuck you!

Arrow 
*open new tab*
*google*
*search: boobs*
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Damn, I love ya Dxa<3:D

h3r0

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Same happened for me with old pc, just was merging 2 hardwares with 1 tool. That doesn't count what I was doing anyway. For me, I just simply took backup copies thru system recovery, after done that I just restored to factory preferences (fml, had to use dictionary^^ so sorry if wrong words)

That did help for me, but because I'm photographer and had also a lot of 'wares' I had to buy 500gb external hard drive to save all my pictures n stuff. But nowadays that pc works perfectly. (my dad uses it) You just have to reinstall everything...

Gl with that, hope this helps.

ps. actually u should try other things first, just because doing backup copies takes a lot of time, for me it took like around 36 hours..

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah, he will have to reinstall most things, but if I remember rightly it does create a backup of your user area at least.  If you have any games saved in there, you won't have to reinstall them, but you will need to reinstall all of the drivers and DirectX.  Otherwise you'll get an error while trying to start it.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Well, it did erase every game's information from my register so I had to reinstall them to get them working. But savegames will be saved.

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big boobs ->   

Back to top Go down

big boobs ->
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: