Hey Guys!

1: What's your CoD4 name? : Mr_Sniker
2: What is your real name? (Surname not needed) : Patryk Dajos
3: What is your everyday E-mail? : lolfaceninja@gmail.com
4: How old are you? : 14
5: Where are you from? : Poland but i live in Germany
6: What is your X-fire? (Needed) : mrsnikerser
6b: Will you add our members to X-fire? : ok if you want so Smile

7: Have you ever been in a clan? : Yes, i started with cod 2 years ago and then it bores me, i had an year long stop with cod (sry for bad ENG)
8a: Are you currently in a clan? (If so, which one?) : NOPE

9: How many hours are you online per week? : 5x7=35 hours
10: How often do you play on our servers? (Roughly) : 2/6 Smile but i will more
11: Which of our servers do you play on? :
12: What days and what times during those days are we likely to see you play? : everyday i think from 16h to 20-21h
13: Have you ever scrimmed or mixed for another clans scrim? : NOPE

14: Do you play 'Promod'? do you prefer 'Hardcore'? :Ye i like hardcore server just cose i kill people like squirrels Very Happy
15: What are your weapons and perks of preference? : G36c Claymore and Doubleshot
16: What is/are your favourite map(/s)? : Crash Wintercrash
17: Do you rush? Snipe? #What type of player are you? : Im an faster "Ninja" Player, i like to sneak behind someone and make him look like a Noob Smile
18: Why do you want to join DVAS? : I saw some pro Players on hard server they had the tag dvas like ratchet rocker and Daniel i had 8 kills 3 deads at hard sabotage without respawning and wasted an Airstrike -.-
19: Why should DVAS accept you? : I think they could need next good and friendly Player (sry for bad ENG)
20: Do you have a microphone and willing to have Teamspeak based conversations? : I have an very good Logitech Headset, my voice could be like 11 years old guy but trust me im 14 Smile
21: Will you check our forum regularly? (You will be expected to continue to use forum, posting ideas or helping other people with their application should you be accepted.) : I can if you want Smile
22: Do you want to donate? (Appreciated, but this will have no influence on your application, so don't worry.) : No i dont have any Paypal ore somethin, Sry but i wouldnt.

This will be everything Smile THX Guys and pls make it FAST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MrSniker Recruitment   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:53 am

Sorry but you are banned by GGC for MD5Tool. Don't ask me what it means. Our servers use GGC-Stream so you cannot join them.
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: MrSniker Recruitment   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Basically MD5 is a hash check against your current files, and if the check doesn't match the legitimate file information, you get kicked / banned.

Thanks for your application Patryk Dagos, but in light of what Ratchet said...
Your application is declined.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrSniker Recruitment   

Back to top Go down
MrSniker Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Recruitment-
Jump to: