We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=Undertaker=

PostSubject: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:44 pm

"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."

"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.

Last edited by =Undertaker= on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 am

Well Undertaker, it was really good getting to know you. I hope you pop in occasionally so you can listen to me bitching about something stupid (Thanks for that in the past). I am sorry that you feel the need to leave, but it's your decision. Thanks for all of the contribution to this clan, and please pop in on xfire. 
Thanks, ~Matt~
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 am

Who the hell is Josh? Jeez... Hackers on the forum these days posting troll leaving topics.

Moderator, lock this terrible post please.

Spoiler:

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Nisshin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:16 am

I was lurking in the shadows the whole time, and I basically read/skim through this so excuse me for any mistakes.

It's not much of a rare occasion that most us would set aside our gaming to pursue our life goals and intentions, or to fix and get over our life's obstacles on our side of the screen. It's completely normal and encouraged by most. Sure that it wouldn't be any difficulties for you.
   Secondly, Uselessness? Impossible, you're one of the most useful leader the clan had ever had, a role model too. Everybody wants a person they could go to for any emotional help and support. Also, if there's any problems, you're always one of the "Big Boys" we could run to. You do your job just fine.
   If I see this note as a "retirement form", then you dont have to leave, or Delete your account, just sit back and relax, put your legs up, or take a break to set your life priorities and then come back and chill with us. We always need you, and we could never thank you enough for all your work and contributions to the clan these past years. Advice, Emotion, support, etc...
   Hope that you'll be with us forever and we wish you the best of luck. Your legacy will never perish Wreckz.

Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/Anhtu.Dak.To
datis

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 am

Someone's mistaking his importance in the community by A LOT. 

Still, I'll take my chance to say goodbye and wish you luck. I might update this post later.. Now to uni.

I could make this into a novel, but I think saying the hole you leave will be extremely hard to fill is enough.bounce 

Thanks for the good times!study

Last edited by datis on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

It's really difficult to read this ... It's also pretty hard to imagine the forum without you so please, don't close your account ! :'( Just remember you're amazing and if you need to talk I'm here! 
2 years and 2 weeks that I've been in this clan by your side, and I'll never forget those moments we spent in ts ( LOOOOONG time ago  ) and playing hide and seek in the servers... I kinda miss that ^^
I know we will keep in contacts so It's not a real goodbye ! ♥

¡Muchas gracias para todo! 

♥ ¡Slide! ♥

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥️

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Josh, you hit my heart. Remember when I wanted to leave? I could do the same on you as you did on me when I was going to leave but you seem to be serious on this topic.

Josh, I really liked you and still do. I loved the days when we played together on Promod and owned some bobs. You're a really funny man and also a good person. I haven't even find my friends in real life as special as you. You're a kind of a brother for me and also a friend. 

I can't go on writing because I am afraid that I will never see you again. I hope we can stay in contact? I would lose you as a good friend if we can't stay in contact, so please pm me anything like whatsapp or some other shit.

That song is great. Guess who I will remember when I listen to it.

If you won't send me any pm then I'll say good bye to you my friend! It was a great and a unforgetable time with you! You also changed my drum'n'bass taste to better, so thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 pm

So much estrogen in this topic :p

Have to say it's sad to see you leave. The few times we played on 1.6 were fun, and I would like to thank you for the things you've done for this clan. I wish you the best of luck in the future and persue your dreams.

Goodbye..

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 pm

omfg this actually made me cry D: had some good fookin timez prawn, so sad to see you leave dude! <3
Back to top Go down
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:43 pm

PLEASE DO A RATCHET! <3
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Almost everything is said...

You were one of the guys who were a reason to join this clan, thanks for that. I have enjoyed it, with you.

I hope all the best for you and dont forgot us I love you 

Cya mate.
Back to top Go down
MagicznySut

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:04 pm

It's again a bad news to me... I overslept and missed my classes today. I wanted to borrow a book but it was locked, just today. My roommate took a key and back to home, so i can't take anything from my fridge...
And now this !
Well, it probably should be more formal, so i should try to use 'smart' words. Fuck this. It makes me sad that you leave us:( I know i am not able to stop you, you have made a decision, but please stay somewhere around Smile You can stop be a leader and stop playing in cod, but you can't stop be a part of this community !

I hope these are not my last words to you. Wish you luck
Bye Sad

jUZE

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 am

All i can say is take care, never was a part of DVAS but still got to know you, kinda.
We had our clashes, we had our laughs as well but in the end it is you who decides in what is the best for you.

Neither choices you make are bad as long as you yourself are ok with how it makes you feel. I can only applaud you for taking the step i already took and we all need to take eventually.

Still remains the question why you not stay in DVAS as a honorary member cause even in my eyes you sure as hell are.

Yet again, take care
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 am

Lol as you may see I'm still lurking around here due to I'm not feeling so home in the other clan yet...

Sorry to hear about you leaving Josh and I'm sorry that I couldn't hold my promise to you, that I should stay here but I tried as long as I could.

Well I hope we can still be in contact on Facebook sometimes Josh, I remember every single chat we have had and every single one has been worth staying up late in the middle of the night. Adios Josh.
Im coming to spain in the february or something like that to practice my spannish skills.

// Carl
Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 am

well slasher guess you made up your mind huh?  anyway don't NEVER forget this clan will allways be open for you and you are more than welcome here anytime you want !
if you ever descide to start cod4 again or you feel homesick let us know man , cause this clan would not be this far without you!
ppl grow up and have more important things to do than being busy with a gaming clan, i know it's hard for those who are busy running things on this forum and those who make sure we can play on our own servers.
in my point of view you have not given up , you just made a choice what's best for you!
hope you get everything you hope for (and more...)   and remember us like we remember you!

vaya con dios amigo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Stormyeh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:13 pm

As I fixed my PC. I see this... I will miss you man.
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Woah .... :0 I rly don't know what to say anymore.. Except that all the best for your future n' You were the best co-leader ever in this team! Dont forget DVAS' folks and obv. we be missing ya!

Also the things what ya said 'bout me and metalozer(of course 'bout everyone else too) made me roll a tear. *sniff*

Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 pm

OWWW YEAH!! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKY FRENCHY CHEESE, I NEVER RAGEQUITED BECAUSE OF YOU CAUSE YOU SUCK, I M THE ONE!

No seriously, I was jealous when you've been ranked as co-clanleader when I'm still admin but you made a big work for this clan and he'll miss you a lot. Thanks for what you said, that count a lot for me and hope you'll come time on time on the forum for an "Hello" so don't forget us cause we won't forget you Very Happy. Didnt read everything but good luck for your futur Smile

Ps: But seriously, I didn't ragequited because of you
Ps2: Vete amigos y recuerdate nos porque estaras siempre en nuestros corazones. Adios chicos, de un compañero frances. Por la proxima vez, hablaramos solo español. No lo hicimos mucho Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Warms my heart that you included me in there <3 I feel so special right now. It was incredible times with you man. People can only wish for the things you have done for this clan. A fantastic gamer, & for sure a fantastic guy in real life. Best of luck-Alex
Back to top Go down
Rumpelstiltskin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:56 am

at least i was mentioned in your first sentence Smile. to me you were one of the dvas pillars. I just hope the other three are standing real steady.

Gl m8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...   

Back to top Go down

I've decided to leave. This is difficult to write...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1