HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

ppl just never learn!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocker

PostSubject: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:48 pm

drake is kicked out of the clan! he was scrimming without tags so therefor he's out.
good luck on CG drake hope you get what you wish for!
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
Exact

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 pm

It is weird that Drake is the only one who get kicked out of the clan for playing without tag, think there are more people who do this... If you kick drake , you have tot kick much other people too if you do it right.. Think this is bullshit Surprised
Back to top Go down
Exact

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Just weird u make an exception for some people ..
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:41 pm

This means you only can play with DVAS members if you wanna play CG? If you either have to use DVAS tag, and I think nonmembers are allowed to use it?

Sucks pretty much imo. and +1 Exact. It's time to change rules if it's going to be like this.

Rip xfire ;-; Link to my -->> steam <<--
Back to top Go down
Exact

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Yep you are totally right .. This is just bullshit! We cant play CG then ? Or at least only with dvas tag when we do it.. Please read the cybergamer rules first. Please give us a bit freedom k

no
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:20 pm

well if you Think ppl should be kicked for playing without tag, take a screenshot when they do and post to Rocker then? I Think that if Rocker knew that they did he would talk to them about it.
And if you really want to play with others, ask first? might be a good idea if you dont want to take the risk.....
Soz just had to answer ^^ I'll be around, cya
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:23 pm

You have been agreed the rules, when you joined. There have been alot player kicked, when they have not wear tags.

This isnt execption.

You can still mix, but you have to wear tags. And wtf with this shit you cant play cg or scrim/mix? There is alot active players on DVAS, who want to play, but you cant fucking make teams! It is your fault if you are too lazy to talk with ppl to make team and start playing... Many have tried (Super, Wreckz...) make teams or scrims (DVAS vs DVAS), but it always have fucked up. Why? Becouse you guys are so fucking lazy to talk with others. Always some1 else have to do everything...

Rules are rules. You are free to leave and say what you want, but please do it in peace.

and again, no offence! I am just so fucking pissed of about these things, have read and heard alot about these fucking "I cant mix", "I cant play in cg". There is enought ppl in clan, why you need to play with others?! I understand random mixis...

+ What Carl said. Rocker dont see everything what member do, if you see someone breaking rules, you should tekk Rocker, Legion or Wreckz about it...
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm

When you applied for DVAS you should've read the rules first. If you say: Oh there is no freedom, then fine! Search another clan...but the rules are set and you just can't complain about it. Ofcourse you are allowed to make some suggestions, but then do it in another thread. But again: if you don't like the rules then you shouldn't have applied at the beginning.

If you see anyone scrimming without tags then do a screenshot and send it to Rocker. I don't think he will do any exeption. If you talk about Adr, then I can inform you that he has already left DVAS.
Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 pm

i talked with adr a couple of times about this and we didn't agree so he left (again).
DXA says it all these are the rules and i won't bent them for those who are to lazy to contact superman or erwin or another one who want  to play CG .
i saw to many good and descent clans fall apart with that "changing tag" thing!
but hey , since this a democratic clan you can allways ask a vote on the forum about the scrimming rule,  but i will warn you all: if the vote pass and scrimming with other tags is allowed than you can ask wreckzy to take over this clan cause i will leave in a instant !!! come from too far to let this clan see falling apart by some assholes who doesn't care about anything!
and no hero: non members can't ware our tag!
again if you don't like this than leave but don't put your x-fire off like some coward so we can't see you ingame !!

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah, but about CG, atleast I do have friends, who aren't in DVAS, and who don't want to be. And playing CG has it own rules. I don't know which one I should follow if I'm in position that they're fighting against.

And I know that you didn't write for me, but I didn't whine (imo), I did say my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 pm

But there's the problem if you don't play well with the people in clan and don't want to lose the matches when you can play with people who fit to your play and have chances.

Exact

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

We just have no freedom here .. Think about this, we are 'like rocker said' a democratic clan, then please also listen to what members think..
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Okay so be it. We will have a clan wide vote. But let me remind you, if it does pass, Rocker leaves. Then who will pay for the servers and teamspeak?
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:50 pm

I have always take rules seriously and this clan rules are simple and not that hard. What clan is without rules? Chaos, everyone does what they want, no order etc.

Rocker have been in this clan since forever like Wreckz. They have the power to do almost everything, but they wont do. Why? They do also think what is best for members and usually when they make big choices, they also ask what members want. Rocker is still clanleader, so he have the biggest voice here. And pay our server...

You still can give feedback and try to get your voice heard, and helps alot when you explain your thoughts.

"We have no freedom", Seriously, this clan isnt near a dictatorship, we have alot freedom. You can mix, you can scrim, you can vote, you can do alot. But you need to just follow few little rules and higher rank have more power (like admins have power to kick ppl from servers), but power comes with big responsibility and everyone cant handle it...

I have always thought when I am at some clan, I will always wear tags, because it is my duty and I be proud about it, never be like "I have to..."
Back to top Go down
datis

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Deleted my post due to ignorant misreading by an anonymous person.

Last edited by datis on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Datis. It isn't impossible at all. We are just lazy and noone knows how to follow through on anything. Also, another lesson to be added is think about the consequences before you want something as I said earlier, if you guys wanted the vote, and say it passed, DVAS would only live for about maybe a week to a month at the most? Rocker is the heart of the clan. Just think before you post.
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

datis wrote:
Deleted my post due to ignorant misreading by an anonymous person.
Lol...
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 pm

When you joined the clan, you're supposed to have  read the rules and have agreed them. Now, if you don't like them anymore feel free to leave the clan or as said before, propose a new scrimming's rules.

I'll be in this clan for 3 years in 1 months, I'm the oldest member (after Rocker obviously). Its my only clan and sometimes I regret when I joined him and we were 6-7 people who weren't complaining about this game, this clan, the rules.
The clan has grown a lot, I saw people joined this clan only to be admin, change the rules, fuck the ambiance but if Rocker leave, I'll follow him cause when you loved so much this clan and see what he'll became without him, it will be sad... Well actually 1 month later he'll disappear cause Rocker payed so much for this clan and I dont think will pay.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm

you dont know how big the impact might be if Rocker leaves you. Like who would want to pay for servers and etc.

Also the thing Free said was the best said thing here so far. +1
Back to top Go down
adrr

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:33 am

Rocker wrote:
i talked with adr a couple of times about this and we didn't agree so he left (again).
DXA says it all these are the rules and i won't bent them for those who are to lazy to contact superman or erwin or another one who want  to play CG .
i saw to many good and descent clans fall apart with that "changing tag" thing!
but hey , since this a democratic clan you can allways ask a vote on the forum about the scrimming rule,  but i will warn you all: if the vote pass and scrimming with other tags is allowed than you can ask wreckzy to take over this clan cause i will leave in a instant !!! come from too far to let this clan see falling apart by some assholes who doesn't care about anything!
and no hero: non members can't ware our tag!
again if you don't like this than leave but don't put your x-fire off like some coward so we can't see you ingame !!
Yeah.. about that Rocker, not once did you contact me, not once have we spoken about this.. the only time I can remember was in-game where the only answer you gave me was 'no, you are wrong, I am right' (Not in those exact words, but pretty much like that.) And that was discussing the rules, not about me playing with others. You are extremely stubborn when it comes to this rule.. I just don't understand how you can take away the freedom of people, or even the choice of playing with who they want to play with.. You're basically deciding who you can/can not be friends with here. I know that you think it's being disloyal when it comes to playing without tags on, whilst it's not.. I don't see how wearing tags is all that important, I would love to stay in DVAS and play with SlayerS at the same time, but I can't, because according to the CG rules you HAVE to wear tags if the other team demands it, and if I do, I get kicked out of DVAS. I did not leave DVAS, Ratchet PMd me on xfire, asking me about my situation, so I told him that I'm currently playing with some friends in a team called SlayerS, he understood that I wanted to stay in DVAS and play with other friends as well, but still I get kicked(That's right, KICKED, I did not leave.) because you don't think that I should be playing with them, You're basically being a big brother over here Rocker, saying ''1+1=3''. Because if people would all of a sudden say "WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY WITHOUT TAGS!" you'd leave, meaning the end of DVAS, no server, no ts.. I highly doubt anyone else would step up and pay for all of that themselves(cudos to you for doing so btw.). 
The way you're saying "So he left(again.)" makes you seem like such a good guy and me a bad guy, it's pretty obvious the way you're trying to sleaze your way out of here Rocker.. Ohwell, I'd rather not be in a clan where the clanleader is a stubborn child.
No hard feelings though. - ADRr
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 am

How about you shut the fuck up and listen to yourselves.  You're complaining about not being able to do things because this clan's rules disallow it.  What do you do in DVAS?  Do you play with other DVAS members?  Do you often talk to all the members?  I doubt it.  I've never talked to you Exact, I don't think I even have h3ro on xfire.

What's keeping you here?  Nothing.  All you're doing is complaining about something which really doesn't effect you.  Stop whining. leave and go do what you really want to do, which is clearly competing in CG.

No, there will be no clan vote for this.  THIS is Rocker's clan, why should he have to leave because you want different things?  It shouldn't matter that he pays for the server, he's still a major part of this clan without that aspect.  The rules were clear from the start, if you didn't like it, you shouldn't have applied.

As for Adr's post which I did not read before posting this... >_<
You're picking up on a rule of this clan and saying it takes the freedom away from players, but not CG's rule?  You're just saying it because it goes against what you want to happen.  The point in CG is that you go in with a team to participate correct?.  The point in DVAS' rule being there is to keep DVAS with DVAS and not have different DVAS players playing for different teams.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Free
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Legion, a wise man x)
Back to top Go down
h3r0

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:07 pm

x Legion wrote:
What do you do in DVAS?  Do you play with other DVAS members?  Do you often talk to all the members?  I doubt it.  I don't think I even have h3ro on xfire.
I'm in DVAS because I want more friends for playing mixes n stuff. I do play with other DVAS members, you can ask them... I try to talk as many as possible, but I've been in like for a week and in this time it haven't been possible. And you do have me in your xfire, and you did talk me in your server long ago many times, when I wasn't in tha clan.

What keeps me here? That I got friends here. But now when DRAKE got kicked.... I will leave too. You can take this as my official leaving post also.
There no need to be vote imo, keep it as what u want, either people will go, or the clan will change.
And from tha last part of your post x Legion you do clearily say that DVAS takes our freedom. I will live with it.

So good luck in the future, I will probably be in tha forums, just to read and stuff. :-) Good luck!

Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Can we lock this before there is one more stupid post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ppl just never learn!!   

Back to top Go down

ppl just never learn!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next