We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

JUST STOP IT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 pm

I read the forums & find this shit? I am going to have to come back & put daniel & super in line again. You are bringing this bitchy nonsense to the forums. In relation to the title of the topic : JUST STOP IT!
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 pm

I thought it is only about having fun in such scrims, but if it is a big pain for you to have a 'low' in your team, then create your 'pro' team, go Cybergamer or whatever there are. But we have discussed this 100 times and we DON'T have an official scrim-team. So you just shouldn't pick up the same players for scrims, but give others the opportunity. What do you really lose if you lose a match? Crying or Very sad  ???

Another solution is that the 'lows' in DVAS find eachother and scrim against other 'lows'. How is that?...

I know it is not the best feeling if you lose a match, but weren't you guys 'low' earlier before and had to experience what 'pro' is in these scrims? Two years ago when I was interested in scrimming and when I was the lowest in certain teams, my mates still didn't throw me out.

If it is about knoxy.. yeah.. some people are just licking his ass and even start to act like him >_>.
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 pm

On topic: like Slide said, we are a family, and it's a shame if we don't all act like it.

Off topic: I both agree with datis & ratchet, give people a chance but it's indeed useless to invite some who isn't 'skilled' enough to play the match. When I first started playing matches above my level it was less fun for me than it was for my fellow teammates. Play with the people you want to play with, but just remember the huge favour you do someone who doesn't mix often when you ask him. You might as well find someone who fits perfectly with your gaming style Smile

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:12 am

datis: i have peace with the fact members mix (if they ware our clantags ofc) but if a member start prefering mixed scrims with ordinary ppl instead of members, these members should think twice of staying in this clan cause they don't have any clue what a clan is all about! no offence ofc but i remember ppl who took members apart and kind of scrimed/trained with them untill they became "better". but i guess those days in this clan are past!
now the ragequiting during a scrim is NOT DONE! if you are losing ; deal with it but never ragequit!
we had this discussion not a 100 times ratchy but a 1000 times and it Always comes out on the matter we talked about on x-fire last weekend. just a shame guys like superman fall for it! i don't have a solution for it , maybe we should all think on prophets last postlines and do a fellow clanmate a huge favor!  but than again i'm afraid these things are also over in this clan....

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:18 am

By the way, if we had a scrim team, maybe it would be easier to mix with members.. And I still don't see how you're still on the part of me not including people to mix? As I haven't discluded anyone nor have I even mixed in 2+ weeks...
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:56 am

Every member that considers himself bad or whatever, happy to help :]
Playing with people that are not on the same skill level as you should only be frustrating when it is on Cybergamer or a cup or whatever. If it is a random mix you guys should mingle (idk if that is written correctly) so that the better players can teach the players that are not so good yet and vice versa. Explain why you do certain stuff, why you think he is going to do that instead of something else.

Benefits for everyone,
As for Knoxy and yawi, there is a reason why they are both teamless for months now...

TL;DR mix mix mix ! it is the only way you will improve. Do not ragequit when you have a bad game. just mute your mic and curse at the opponent (in real life, NOT IN CHAT!) than unmute and kick some ass. Everyone has bad games and good games.

I said countless times before, willing to help people improve if they want to. We can look at some of my demos together or you can and ask questions about it during or after the demo. :]

Cheers
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 am

Or you can just do what Juze does and say "Omg, what a retard." without muting your mic. He'll then keep picking up on every single time you nade yourself back A on Crossfire...  Just to finish it off, he'll get really angry whenever he loses and even insult his own team. Then apologise after saying he got caught up in the moment. (May have been my excuse for him, can't remember). ;D

Btw guys, saying this again... You don't have to wait for someone else to invite you to mix.  Start xfiring members, get a team of 5 of your choice and find a game yourself. (Of course doesn't have to be 5, but you'd probably find it more fun if there are).

http://www.mirc.co.uk/ Download this.
http://www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-46/call_of_duty_4-13/cod4mix-39420.html Read this for details on the CoD4 channel.

PLEASE NOTE:  We have a Teamspeak server with a channel already made for mixing.  Don't tell non-DVAS members the password. If you don't know the details, any admin can tell you. (If the admin doesn't know, tell them it's under the admin section on the forum).

Good luck and have fun.

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
jUZE

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:36 am

x Legion wrote:
Or you can just do what Juze does and say "Omg, what a retard." without muting your mic. He'll then keep picking up on every single time you nade yourself back A on Crossfire...  Just to finish it off, he'll get really angry whenever he loses and even insult his own team. Then apologise after saying he got caught up in the moment. (May have been my excuse for him, can't remember). ;D
omg what a retard!
Yeah I am very competitive and I am mostly on a teamspeak where raging and insulting one another is wide spread. Since we have known eachother for so long and know when someone actually means an insult or not.
And YES that was my apology. Very Happy

About the nade back a on Cross, now that you mention it...

No seriously guys do what Legion says and listen to my advice but do not take me as an example haha i am a really bad example when it comes to raging in teamspeak

Never ragequit though :]
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Sergeyy wrote:
Quote :
Here you go.

That will be 5 euro's.
Thanks. These are so good... OMNOMNOMNOM! And cheap! NOMNOMNOM!
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Tl;dr. Also, too much spam. People, get your shit together and deal with your problems privately. Or then spam Legion on xfire, he loves to be disturbed during his anime sessions.

Cheers

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
x Legion

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Well I think this can be locked, neither are posting about the situation they brought up themselves and I cba with people discussing my anime habits. ^^ So F'off. e_e

In all seriousness though, I'd make time for you guys if you did message me about a problem while I was watching anime. I just won't play or might not fix the problem at the time. ^_^

You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST STOP IT!   

Back to top Go down

JUST STOP IT!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2