We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lookie here:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adrr

PostSubject: Lookie here:-)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello everyone! This is basically a thread about my band, Screamleaf since I can't find the old thread I made..
I would love some feedback of yours, good, bad, anything!
Here's a few links to various recordings, live shows etc.
open.spotify.com/track/17t4MUKPaUhT2doUgrY9S4 - Recorded at Breakout, Guitars & More.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZYRKLT6H0w - Recorded at Breakout, Guitars & More.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=urZuUPUxNyo - Played at Nolltrefem, Halmstad in a music competition called Musikdirekt.
bambuser.com/v/3617464 - Playing at the national finals of another music competition called Livekarusellen at KB, Malmö. (we came 9th out of 600~ bands, we start playing around 10 minutes or so and unfortunatly our singers voice cracked during the first song.)
www.facebook.com/deslocsidnu - Link to our Facebook page.
Some basic info about the band; We started playing in August 2011 and the band consists of Oliver Reid (Guitar and Vocals.), Jens Andersson (Guitar), Adrian Scholl(Me, Bass) and Petter Bjärnklint(Drums). We basically took most of our inspiration from the heavy part of the 90's with bands such as, Rage against the machine, Alice in Chains, Quicksand, Soundgarden and Foo Fighters, even a band called Audioslave from the early 2000's.
We are currently busy 'touring' around Sweden and also recording more songs at
Breakout, Guitars & More.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lookie here:-)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 am

OU MY FUCKING GOD! This was first time I heard your single (A Different Kind), first seconds, I was okay this could be good... But about 50 second I was love in this song. Keep rocking! I want moar!!!

You have own sound and singer voice is little difference than else have. If you keep doing music, you might get far and I hope you will get known. Good luck and I want know more when you get new songs and how you are doing.

How about download link(s) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firez

PostSubject: Re: Lookie here:-)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Everything's good apart from the awful bass guitarist. Completely ruins the good song that it would've been. I'd certainly think about kicking that terrible player out of the band (whoever it is).
Back to top Go down
adrr

PostSubject: Re: Lookie here:-)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks Dxa! Will probably upload it tomorrow then!Smile I'll keep you posted Wink Going to carry on recording soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookie here:-)   

Back to top Go down

Lookie here:-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: