We're called deadly for a reason.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tell something about yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supersoft



Posts : 96
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Britain

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 pm

im the laziest person on this earth, anyone who even dares challenge me on this subject will die, mkay?
Back to top Go down
Tim

avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 am

Supersoft wrote:
im the laziest person on this earth, anyone who even dares challenge me on this subject will die, mkay?

 I'm too lazy to challenge yo, BOOM, I win

___________________________________________
If god had meant for me to see the sun rise, he would have scheduled it for a later hour.

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Omg, I put it together, I know everything about slide now. She is short, She wants to visit cold places, She loves the cold. SHE IS ONE OF SANTA'S HELPERS! SHE IS A ELF!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG I MUST TELL EVERYBODY!santa
Back to top Go down
Supersoft



Posts : 96
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Britain

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Tim/Prophet wrote:
Supersoft wrote:
im the laziest person on this earth, anyone who even dares challenge me on this subject will die, mkay?

 I'm too lazy to challenge yo, BOOM, I win

 D:
Back to top Go down
Carl



Posts : 129
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 pm

heatedHD wrote:
Omg, I put it together, I know everything about slide now. She is short, She wants to visit cold places, She loves the cold. SHE IS ONE OF SANTA'S HELPERS! SHE IS A ELF!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG I MUST TELL EVERYBODY!santa

 nah she is to mean... bet she is Captain Cold tho
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm not that mean, am I ? :'(


Oh yeah, forgot to say something about me, cod4 makes me violent O_o

___________________________________________
ingame names : Slide / Lady 
xfire/skype : slidewendy
Ask.fm : http://ask.fm/FrenchieUnicorn


I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Carl



Posts : 129
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 am

seee violent :S
Back to top Go down
Whate

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 20
Location : UK/Sweden/Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 am

i am a 17 year old boy, i like dem gurlz who can show me lovin dough

___________________________________________
Heat's still cheating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com/search/whaterwin/lesbianporn
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am

I'm violent only when I play !

___________________________________________
ingame names : Slide / Lady 
xfire/skype : slidewendy
Ask.fm : http://ask.fm/FrenchieUnicorn


I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Ask from your mom

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 am

Slide <3 wrote:
I'm not that mean, am I ? :'(



 yes you're.

___________________________________________
0mG u r mincroft ployr u cnt smok wid or blaz it n00b. 
git 0ut m9, b4 i shrek u. cod 4tw n00bs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:33 am

Awwww sorry guys :'(

___________________________________________
ingame names : Slide / Lady 
xfire/skype : slidewendy
Ask.fm : http://ask.fm/FrenchieUnicorn


I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Carl



Posts : 129
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 19
Location : stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

damage already done
Back to top Go down
x Legion



Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Manchester United, England

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Don't worry Slide, we like you mean. Very Happy

___________________________________________


You know you want my 'D'
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader
avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Lahti, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:00 am

Gawd, I'm away for a week, and this happens.

Everyone seem to be complaining about them being shy... Well, fuck you, I'm not! And if Datis is the nice asshole here, I guess I'm the honest one, then. Capital region of Finland, we're all total jerks. I also tend to do extremely stupid stuff, sometimes a bit dangerous too. For example, some 4 years back I headbutted a solid wall rather hard, ended up having a small fracture in my neck. I guess I'm one of the laziest people in the clan. I'm not an underachiever, I've always done well enough in school and so on. Even though I have never actually put any effort to it. xD

tl;dr:
I'm not shy, I am a total dick (an honest one, though) and I am stupid and lazy.

Josh is right btw, his mental capacity is somewhere between a chimp and a gorilla.
Slide, you know, you raging in TS is one of the best things in this whole clan. So, keep it going xD

___________________________________________


Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
=Undertaker=

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : District 9, Johannesburg

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Gawd, I'm away for a week, and this happens.

Everyone seem to be complaining about them being shy... Well, fuck you, I'm not! And if Datis is the nice asshole here, I guess I'm the honest one, then. Capital region of Finland, we're all total jerks. I also tend to do extremely stupid stuff, sometimes a bit dangerous too. For example, some 4 years back I headbutted a solid wall rather hard, ended up having a small fracture in my neck. I guess I'm one of the laziest people in the clan. I'm not an underachiever, I've always done well enough in school and so on. Even though I have never actually put any effort to it. xD

tl;dr:
I'm not shy, I am a total dick (an honest one, though) and I am stupid and lazy.

Josh is right btw, his mental capacity is somewhere between a chimp and a gorilla.
Slide, you know, you raging in TS is one of the best things in this whole clan. So, keep it going xD

 You're just jelly of my powers you bob.

___________________________________________



"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."
 
"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.
_____________________________________


Back to top Go down
Rocker

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Your mom's bed

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 am

=Undertaker= wrote:
I'm male.

 beside that i'm pretty much the opposite on what i read here.
i'm not shy, i'm not nice, i can't burp(if i try i throw up), i don't care about ppl that are not my friends, i would go true fire for ppl i care for even when they are wrong.
basicly i'm the kind of guy if you shit in my backyard i would rip your fucking lungs out and than ask my sister if she like some icecream! if you looking for nice ppl in my family go talk to FUB4R or Maggot(my youngest brother who started to gameonline 2 weeks ago).
oh yeah i almost forgot : i hate ppl that are not themselves or think that they are better than other ppl!  we are humans and that means we are rotten to the bone !

___________________________________________
old people at weddings Always poke me and say "you are next"

so i started to do the same thing to them at funerals
Back to top Go down
http://dvas-forum.get-forums.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:17 am

What if im a sponge, Then I dont have bones, So do i just rot until I reach the other end of myself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Tell something about yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: