HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell something about yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl

PostSubject: Tell something about yourself!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello Guys i got really boring soo I make this post to try make every1 know each other better ^^

Try to describe yourself shortly! (personality, what u like to do and maybe how you look if u want)

Also tell 1 thing about yourself that you Think no one know about you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Well, shortly I'm shy but noisy and I don't like to do anything spontaenous because the few times I've done something like that it hasn't ended well Razz
Things I like, peaceful athmospere, silence, sports and friends.
I don't think I look very special. ( I don't try to look cool and stuff, just clothes which feel comfortable and so on :/, will post picture later on before school to the picture post Wink)
One thing I believe nobody knows, besides you guys and gurls now is that I don't really now what kind of I am, still looking for the me which I quess is pretty normal in this age Razz

Carl

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Very Happy well im not spontaenous eighter, i Think things through first ^^ also im pretty shy with ppl i dont know so good and dont really feel confortable with, but with the friends i like i can do what ever i feel for ^^
I like when its calm and chill. I also like sports and adventures, exploring new things, I love riding my moped (just riding without really a goal just being on the roads^^.

Im a nice guy who is in good shape, aint smoking and etc. Im not so tall  (about 173 cm). Got top grades (aint really trying tbh).

Atm im pretty happy with my Life wich basicly is all about fixing with my moped, be with my friends, going to the gym almost everyday (I know im skinny n so.. but hey! its why im there), Also doing swim training but starting to feel like its not what i want to do :/ my shoulder is injured but i dont know how bad it is and i dont know if its going to get worse, but im hanging on. Also i got a Lovely girlfriend who i love deeply ^^

One thing no one know exept for now is that my self confidence is running really really low.... I dont really belive in my self :/ exept for when im on the internet with u guys XD and when im on the swim trainings where im king and i can do what the f**k i want^^ but otherwise when it comes to school and being with ppl who aint my closest friends and family im shy and dont say much :/ but im happy with life

Feel free to ask me any further about me or really anything
Xfire: c4wa
Facebook: Walocarl
KiK: c4wa
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 pm

I'm kind of a shy, except when you get to know me, then I become a whole different person. I enjoy rude jokes, crossing lines in conversations in every subject possible, being extremely gay towards my friends (I got nothing against gay people, even though I joke a lot) & do stupid stuff (not dangerous, stupid Smile ). Although I go out a lot I like evenings where everyone just leaves me alone. I'm also extremely lazy. 
People I know basicly describe me as a nice guy or a complete dick, great friends I have

I don't look too awesome I guess, judge for yourself :p

I don't think there's something nobody knows about me, I'm not a deep guy Smile

DVAS Tim/Prophet/Mew/Mumu/VVutVVut
Back to top Go down
datis

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

I'm what you call a nice asshole. You've probably learned by now that my sense of humour is pretty unique. 
It has caused me some trouble during the years, but I've managed. I'm going to try and get through military service without problems, so we'll see how that goes next summer. 

Some people call me lazy, I think I'm just underachieving.

EDIT: Told ya I would edit.

Last edited by datis on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:51 am

What the hell, he said shortly, Not make it a paragraph. As for a description of me
I AM HEATED, I AM HOT, YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN YOUR UNDER A BLANKET ALL NICE AND WARM? YE THATS ME
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Im sexy, and everyone knows it.

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 pm

I'm male.

"Still ticking, huh?"
"Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies."

"Ha ha. Yeah, you sneaky fookin' prawnz, heh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU - Hell has a vacancy now.

Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 pm

lel heat no one has made a long 1 ?? ^^ With explaining shortly i mean that i dont want ppl to write a book about them self Very Happy

Sergey..... ehm.. no comments Wink

Josh...  I didnt Think any1 could answer those 3 question in such a few Words but u did it O.o
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Well I am basically comprehend things a lot before I do them. In fact today, I was with some friends and I had to decide whether to go with one of them to go back him up or to stay.(He was selling weed and I didnt want anything to do with it) I just went to the place with him, he went further, and then I left cuz I don't want to get in trouble or anything as my mom works at the police department. I love sports, and I love the fact that I'm black. I also like helping out. GO AFRERICA
Back to top Go down
Ratchet

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 am

Everyone is different in certain situations. Don't think I am like you know me. In real life am shy too. I don't talk alot with other people. Only with my true friends I am really talking much - crap and serious stuff. 

Normally I am not open to share or show my personality. I have my own picture of the world. I do always observe and study some people from a distance and start hating them and the way they are living. At the end I don't really care about others. The only people who I give my attention or interest is my family, some teachers, some artists and ofcourse my closest friends. I am really a complicated one, like having moodswings etc. (no c4wa I ain't got my days Very Happy).
I am ready to get influenced of things I want to believe or things that sounds logic or true for me.
(I write this all to kill some time btw. ^^ and I am bored)
I am someone like asking myself what to do, what the future will bring etc.
I am thinking twice about things, before I do them. (I think that I think too much sometimes, but then again I don't want to be a YOLO, who is deciding some things spontaneously).

I am an average student. (always learning 2 days before exams Razz, but hey, I am like that. Only time forces me to study...)
I want to work as a graphic designer in my future (developing corporate design, logos etc.).

I am skinny (yes magicslut I am not fat). I am actually a boy (some people do think I am a girl, since I was trolling around Very Happy). Nothing more to my look for now.
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am

Well, i'm pretty shy when i don't know someone. My family knows nothing about me, they think i'm shy and I never talk, they only know I can be good at school but they think i'm too lazy (they're right!) and they know I love adventure and i love to do stupid and dangerous things... 
When I'm with persons I like, I can't control myself, i become noisy and weird ( you can see that in ts :S ). I never think before talking. I'm full of defaults.

I love sports, mostly water sports like windsurf, bodyboard and kitesurf, i also love animals, i could spend hours taking care of them. I love to travel, mostly in cold countries ( My dream is to visit Lapland and Iceland).

What I look like ?? I'm small, really small !!!! (1,58m) I've got brown hair and brown/green eyes ... Can't look more normal ! 

I guess that's all ...

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 am

Ratchet wrote:

I am really a complicated one, like having moodswings etc. (no c4wa I ain't got my days Very Happy).

Yh sure..... Blaming it on bloodsugar? Wink I see.

And nice you like graphic designing Very Happy I like that too, Just that i dont have any education in that :/ I could get it but i chosed Another education Sad but maybe i can chose that in 1 of my alternitive classes ^^ I like house snf garden design and interior aswell Razz (gay?)

And slide¨>< Cold countries .... Just... just no, okey?...
Back to top Go down
Slide <3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Cold countries are so awesome !!!

I'm really amazing at sucking ! (c) Ryan ♥

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/55/15/kek10.jpg
Ratchet, you legend...
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Slide <3 wrote:
Cold countries are so awesome !!!

Maybe the enviroment buut hot countries has sopp much cool architecture and well Its hot so u Dont need to be cold (obv) back to le thread
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Cold sucks... And it sucks more to live in Finland, only few month warm (+20-+25C) the other 9-10 month are raining, cold, snowy or something between that... So I cant that much drive with mc's. But there is one good thing at winter, driving mc/moped at snow Twisted Evil 

For those who dont know: mc = motorcycle, and +125cc

Okay, hmm... What should I tell.

I am nowdays really social, I changed when I started study financial administration (at age 16). Before that I was really shy, skinny/thin and bullied in school. I am not sure why I did grow up, mihgt be becouse of girl and I gain some weight.

I did study two years financial administration and noticed it wasnt for me, but I did still study it one more year and graduated.

I started mc hobby about after one year after I got my moped license (moped = 50cc and in Finland you can get the license age at 15). So at 16 I got my (I dont know what it is called enlish...) ...license and I could drive 125cc. Got two 125cc and other just little modifications and other modifieded and painted. Now I got two mc (250cc and 1000cc) and two moped Twisted Evil  one moped is Honda Monkey Laughing 

Now I am still unemployed and didnt get in the technical university (I try next year again).

I am atm 180cm and about 77kg. Black LONG hair (about 10mm long, I need haircut...).

Umm... What you dont know about me... I am not gay!? I am gentleman. And really my mind is dirty... affraid

Last edited by Dxa on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Dxa wrote:
Cold sucks... And it sucks more to live in Finland, only few month warm (+20-+25C) the other 9-10 month are raining, cold, snowy or something between that... So I cant that much drive with mc's. But there is one good thing at winter, driving mc/moped at snow Twisted Evil 

For those who dont know: mc = motorcycle, and +125cc

Okay, hmm... What should I tell.

I am nowdays really social, I changed when I started study financial administration (at age 16). Before that I was really shy, skinny/thin and bullied in school. I am not sure why I did grow up, mihgt be becouse of girl and I gain some weight.

I did study two years financial administration and noticed it wasnt for me, but I did still study it one more year and graduated.

I started mc hobby about after one year after I got my moped license (moped = 50cc and in Finland you can get the license age at 15). So at 16 I got my (I dont know what it is called enlish...) ...license and I could drive 125cc. Got two 125cc and other just little modifications and other modifieded and painted. Now I got two mc (250cc and 1000cc) and two moped Twisted Evil  one moped is Honda Monkey Laughing 

Now I am still unemployed and didnt get in the technical university (I try next year again).

I am atm 180cm and about 177kg. Black LONG hair (about 10mm long, I need haircut...).

Umm... What you dont know about me... I am not gay!? I am gentleman. And really my mind is dirty... affraid

Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Dxa.. 177 kg is about 400 pounds
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 pm

He's a REAL MAN! Very Happy

HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

holy shit D:

adrr

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm increadibly sexy. That'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Dxa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

77kg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 pm

u lost weight quickly
Back to top Go down
Hullu

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:05 pm

XD

HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Well...hmmhhh .. sigh... dunno what to tell about myshelf..

Im 18 y/o kid from backwoods of finland (if there is anything else than forest:D ) and that's why i have such a poor internet connection which means im da lagger.

I like potatoes and salmon. And wieners. And melons and pie.

I've got a bit wicked sense of humor.

Also i like boobies.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell something about yourself!   

Back to top Go down

Tell something about yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad :: Free chat-
Jump to: