We're called deadly for a reason.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does anyone know free editing software?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 am

Well I used to use Sony, but then I lost the download and I quit editing cuz it wouldn't upload or do anything. Does anyone know any free editing software and can you provide me with a download? I mostly want to sync but other things too
Back to top Go down
Xanatos
Co-leader
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:45 am

Cracked Sony Vegas.

Based on what I now, there isn't much of freeware editing softwares that would be anywhere near decent.

Steam
Battle.net BattleTag Xanatos#2979

NUDE PICTURESS OF SLIDE LEAKED! click link to see!
Back to top Go down
elementz

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 am

I don't think there is a free GOOD editing software.As Xana said cracked Vegas will do its job. Same as cracked after effects.There is bonjou5 which is free and is used for motion tracking.You can also download CoDTVMM for cinematics.
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 pm

cracked vegas 12 :3 . easy to get, amazing to use. does everything what's needed.

Supersoft

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

What lagger said, just search up on youtube how to get sony vegas 12 for free Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:39 am

Well there aint no free editing software that will do the job for you otherwise every one would be able to make Movies like Hollywood does.

But if you want to have this for free i can help you but i do not want you to do illegal stuff i just show how you can get theese for free and then its up to you.

sony vegas: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro (trial)
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro (crack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_471149&feature=iv&src_vid=GJWLVJqnaVc&v=hN-baz-8hg0 (how to crack)

I'm using sony vegas and i Think it works good but i dont have such a big knowledge :/, tho many prefer Adobe after effects ^^

Adobe after effects:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=after_effects (trial download file)
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/58sa4xak8v1q15i/Secret File.rar]https://www.dropbox.com/s/58sa4xak8v1q15i/Secret%20File.rar[/url] (crack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWMM_pCH2-g (video showing how to)

I dont have any experience with this program.. i downloaded it long ttime ago but didnt like it.

if you want to make cool texts and anitmations and etc here is Cinema 4d

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22062863/Cinema_4D_Cheats_rar (Cinema 4d cracked n done.. you just need to put in some codes that comes with the dowload)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C4G307Q-Qo ( video on how to)

Bonjou5 was mentioned and explained earlier.

mediafire.com download/lno1nksl9lc43q2/Boujou+5+By+Hyped.rar (bonjou 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7B1pv74dg (explaining video)

Okey so thats it i do not take any responsibility for the links and they might contain trojans and other virus and its up to you if you want to use them. If you need help with cracking i might be able to help but the videos shall cover all questions hopefully...

GlHf if you start editing.

ps. these programs might be Heavy for ur pc and you might not want to have every single one of them. And whatever you do.. dont use Windows Movie maker......
Back to top Go down
HiRMU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Carl wrote:
 use Windows Movie maker*

Wink

Carl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 am

lagger.... just ... just no, okey?
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
datis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Each of the links pretty much covers their content.
Read them through, they are pretty self explanatory. 

For a guy that whined about spam a while ago you sure have been making lots of spam. Laughing 

You guys are being pretty cheap too, if you are studying you can get Adobe creative cloud for 30e/month. I'm sure most parents are willing to pay for it, as editing is a skill worth learning. Lessons usually cost like 200 euros.

Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

I did not whine about anything.

And well I just Think he shall explain abit more how Superman shall do and so, so he knows what he is downloading so its not complete crap. he can tell if he tried theese links and can quarantee they are virus free and etc.
Back to top Go down
datis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Carl wrote:
I did not whine about anything.

And well I just Think he shall explain abit more how Superman shall do and so, so he knows what he is downloading so its not complete crap. he can tell if he tried theese links and can quarantee they are virus free and etc.

1. You did. 
2. If you read the file names they include instructions, crack and the software itself. 

3. When downloading software illegally you should always check it for virus'. 
4. Don't illegally download software. 
5. Sorry for spam on my behalf. 

Also, for the 30e you also get website and pressing programs, photoshop etc. Look into it. Wink

EDIT: I give up, be cheap if you want to.

Last edited by datis on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$uperMaN

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

So I tried sony vegas, but the download I had got vegas 11 and so I deleted it, tried getting vegas 12, and it said I needed to uninstall my vegas... Any help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 pm

I used sony vegas 11 for my videos, Also virtual dub. Virtual dub is pretty much a program that you can slow down the video to perfect syncs. Also other stuff but i only used it for sync purposes.
Back to top Go down
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am

Superman wrote:
So I tried sony vegas, but the download I had got vegas 11 and so I deleted it, tried getting vegas 12, and it said I needed to uninstall my vegas... Any help?

was it anything wrong with vegas 11? :X well go into your program files and look if you have any files from sony vegas still existing ^^

datis wrote:
1. You did. 
2. If you read the file names they include instructions, crack and the software itself. 

3. When downloading software illegally you should always check it for virus'. 
4. Don't illegally download software. 
5. Sorry for spam on my behalf. 

Also, for the 30e you also get website and pressing programs, photoshop etc. Look into it.

1. what do that have with this thread to do.
2,3 i thought it would be time saving if he told us if they did work and if he knew for sure they didnt contain virus n shit and it would be nice if he could have told what they did contain like i did.

4, It's up to him I'm just saying how he can get it for free, already told him its illegal.

5 cant see you spamming, just responding n keeping a thread Active and open for discussion.

i Think he is looking for a free editing software because he dont have enough Money to buy one otherwise im sure he wouldnt download it ^^
Back to top Go down
**Mike**

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:42 pm

All those 5 links goes to 1 programe yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know free editing software?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know free editing software?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1